how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

smoochy boys on tour

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
i remember he helped me in bdd once, he was a nice guy. i'm curious if anyone knows what he was doing to level up so much and so quickly especially on a warrior?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
didnt he have like other ppl leveling his account

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
that makes sense, i was jealous of those high level people cause i never had the time to do that with school and stuff

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
High levels tended to account share with people in different time zones; you would find some people were on 24/7 but it may have been 3-4 different people rotating it around

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
He did the same on Chronicles, no? Biked chars...paying various people to level for them constantly

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I never knew the guy.. but you cant rule out the fact that players had GM access for years without anyone knowing.. I had GM credentials when the source files was first leaked....

Just say'in :D

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I know subzero had a family member who would play at the hours he didnt and spent a load of time making trades with lower lvls to fund his pots while he TUed PT while having high lvl tamed pets.

Ive never looked into the maths of it to see how viable it was as always found guild lvling way faster at 2 to 5 percent a day ts/ff BDD with large group. I know he had high luck mc 21 or 23 wms which prob helped with tu rates and dmg
Post automatically merged:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
I dont think luck or mc affected TU

I tu'd in ac kit lots, its no dif to a full mc kit

Tu lvl

Mob lvl

Your lvl
(I think?)

If it did, i've been doing it wrong for years ahhh

Reactions: Belle

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
oh .... now you've just 'grassed him up ' 'spose GM has to waste time in investigating.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
a Wizard called Gambit must of been account sharing, that religious bug cave lvling non stop to 45....

Reactions: <SOSO>

AquaLungs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2013
TinCup from Euro had GM access or friends in high places. I got his death drop Protection Ring at RME once and was hacked within 10mins lol.
I was gutted at the time, but spoken to him on another server since, nice guy :)

Also off topic, you just took me way back.. remember the warrior damngood (something like that) he was leaving and gave me a pararing dura3 that i swapped for a mace and BIH, good old times! I dont think he was biked but I do remember his Son either also playing or taking over his account, so long ago.
I'm a little biased but really looking forward to EuroReborn for these memories :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
TinCup from Euro had GM access or friends in high places. I got his death drop Protection Ring at RME once and was hacked within 10mins lol.
I was gutted at the time, but spoken to him on another server since, nice guy :)

Also off topic, you just took me way back.. remember the warrior damngood (something like that) he was leaving and gave me a pararing dura3 that i swapped for a mace and BIH, good old times! I dont think he was biked but I do remember his Son either also playing to taking over his account, so long ago.
I'm a little biased but really looking forward to EuroReborn for these memories :D

DamnGood and Chongo where good mates of mine on Dserver.

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
No he didn’t do the same on chronicles it was a 50+ year old dude who played like 15-20 hours most days, he would spend a lot of time on our team speak before he sold up for 50 quid to someone in my guild then it was sold multiple times. When he sold he was like 6 levels above everyone once cap was removed from level 44 he boosted straight to 50 with all the exp he gained beyond the cap he would never leave PB.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I know subzero had a family member who would play at the hours he didnt and spent a load of time making trades with lower lvls to fund his pots while he TUed PT while having high lvl tamed pets.

Ive never looked into the maths of it to see how viable it was as always found guild lvling way faster at 2 to 5 percent a day ts/ff BDD with large group. I know he had high luck mc 21 or 23 wms which prob helped with tu rates and dmg

SubZer0 was literally a different breed, it was his brother who'd help him level but it wans't that much he did most of it, he was one of the Only people on euro that hit 50 without paying people to bike his char, just sat in PSC 24/7 TU leveling people and made them pay for his MP so he never spent gold he'd just save it all for kit, he helped me do 0-33 on my tao he was a real nice guy if you could catch him in PI and you had gold for pots he'd take anybody.

Bullpit was D server if i remember he was in TM with Ben and them guys, thought it was pretty common knowledge his whole kit / levels was ebayed xD

@Bon Would be the person to ask tbh, i never played D server until very late but pretty sure i remember bullpit in bens guild.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
SubZer0 was literally a different breed, it was his brother who'd help him level but it wans't that much he did most of it, he was one of the Only people on euro that hit 50 without paying people to bike his char, just sat in PSC 24/7 TU leveling people and made them pay for his MP so he never spent gold he'd just save it all for kit, he helped me do 0-33 on my tao he was a real nice guy if you could catch him in PI and you had gold for pots he'd take anybody.

Bullpit was D server if i remember he was in TM with Ben and them guys, thought it was pretty common knowledge his whole kit / levels was ebayed xD

@Bon Would be the person to ask tbh, i never played D server until very late but pretty sure i remember bullpit in bens guild.

gwyl smashed subzero.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
ventus acct here on forum reminds me of char on Phoenix of the same or similar name, played tao char, was a very ambitious guild leader and outspoken on forum towards powers that be to the extent he got banned, probably level ~45 by then. He made a new char, war called Hudson and made lev40 in a week or maybe couple. Doubt he is still around, also probably ventus wasn't his char name, would have to check my screenshot archive.

One of the high levels on Phoenix was old guy, pensioned, maybe 70 yr old, one of two or three lev50 at the time, I remember him in PB village killing spawns by the gates, then parking himself in SZ there for twenty mins or what it took for the gates to get swarming again... rinse and repeat for weeks on end. I asked him about this weird way of leveling and he said, he dosed off in between killing the gate spawns :D

Subzero was played by two brothers, from Montreal I think, who switched leveling the char btw them.

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Bullpit

Male warrior. Was sold to Reece i think on chron, not 100% on that, i had like 80 mc in a rms and did big damage on euro, i miss that ****.

I think Reece paid for it to be levelled too, it was always being afk lvl'd @ ghoul doors in bdd (Tu archers)

Last edited: