how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
a Wizard called Gambit must of been account sharing, that religious bug cave lvling non stop to 45....
I remember when BugCave was the only place to level, especially for Warriors.

You'd literally see warriors in a "camping" spot, just sat there waiting for each RS.

And this was nearly every corner of every cave level in BC!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Wasnt just bullpit who had another people leveling their characters. Didn't bullpit sell his character to a Saudi in the end?

Remember sitting at EC camp spot for hours for hallgarth, was a regular thing

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wasnt just bullpit who had another people leveling their characters. Didn't bullpit sell his character to a Saudi in the end?

Remember sitting at EC camp spot for hours for hallgarth, was a regular thing
Yeah, he was in the same guild as me (WORD)
We had the Saudi royal family in the guild 😂

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I remember when BugCave was the only place to level, especially for Warriors.

You'd literally see warriors in a "camping" spot, just sat there waiting for each RS.

And this was nearly every corner of every cave level in BC!
1 spot Thrusting spots, used to mass lure mobs then run up into the hole...

get ready for that on my one :D

Reactions: AquaLungs

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I used to fight bullpit all the time with my warrior, up stairs in bw stores. I got to 45 on my warrior and never leveled again. Same as getting my tao to 44. There just wasn't much off a need to go higher
As someone else mentioned ipip leveled hardcore and was a higher level. God I miss euro Mir, i aint played any version off mir since. Really want to get back into it at some stage..

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Was his female wizzy, I remember something about wizzies dying too fast so he deleted it after he levelled it or some shiz

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Lol that wizz is tankingggg

Oh cheats on euro was fun. Mir Myth ftw xD

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Ken951 yesss

Ended up biking that beast and shoulder dashing the wall low Hp, cost us a dc 10 OSR

Had a decent kit when we teamed up with DemonHybrid after
Post automatically merged:

Who hunts bdd with 0 hp pots pfft

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
OG bullpit was leveled by 1 person that literally had no life. After he sold the char when it was high level and qatar bought miriganu/bullpit it was leveled by multiple people. I was so happy the day he bought mafia's mir sword. Nothing like a 2.4b split between 15 people.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
All that leveling and all them items, yet i'd still trash him with my KrissSword :cool: (at level 37)

Bullpit was D server if i remember he was in TM with Ben and them guys, thought it was pretty common knowledge his whole kit / levels was ebayed xD

BenBay and BullShit, such a waste of money!

I got to level 37 max on my male warrior (after giving up on my Tao at 28) and made a female character, my whole kit was pimped and all for free!

/SassyLady

😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
in 2003/2004 the character was lvl 40+ in apex guild with DSS

fun fact : paulhp1 was the first level 35 and 40 warrior on official

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
All that leveling and all them items, yet i'd still trash him with my KrissSword :cool: (at level 37)

BenBay and BullShit, such a waste of money!

I got to level 37 max on my male warrior (after giving up on my Tao at 28) and made a female character, my whole kit was pimped and all for free!

/SassyLady

😂 😂 😂
Were you the real sassylady in revival?

in 2003/2004 the character was lvl 40+ in apex guild with DSS

fun fact : paulhp1 was the first level 35 and 40 warrior on official
Robertt was always just behind paulhp1. He used to love showing off his FS in bw stores. They were the good old days.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
TylerDurden® was my main char, SassyLady was primarily played by my Auntie when hunting / leveling.

I took over during PVP, especially during OKS , once the char hit 40, I pretty much took over 🤣
Your aunty loved leveling and hunting with the guild. She always sucked at fights 😂 Does she still play? I miss the Revival fights and boss hunts. Makes me want to try a server and see if I can get back into playing again..

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Was anyone on here in OmaKings? By far my fav guild next to TM for fights. 15 wizzys standing at the door to OK KR 7 of witch having FF.