how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
I seem to recall the original Bullpit levelled 24/7 and never really did anything else other than efficiently level. It wasn't a biked char until it was sold (I think for about 3.5k) at level 45.

Bullpit played some private servers after than and then returned to mir on another char.

Everytime he's played mir he has pretty much been the No.1 leveller.

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
If you're talking about Euro.. Bull pit was played by 1 man. He literally level'd 16 hours a day every day, never pissed about with bosses or anything.

He sold the character to the arabs when he was literally 4 levels above the closest person, then the char sat in BW storage until they decided to pay people to level the char up again.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
What was the highest level char on P server

Gwyl was the highest for a while but im not sure if that was biked or not. He nailed PB for ages and used his family top hunt bosses etc for his cash to level. he had a few TDB books off the crossbows omas in the early days which helped him out if i remember correctly.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Gwyl was the highest for a while but im not sure if that was biked or not. He nailed PB for ages and used his family top hunt bosses etc for his cash to level. he had a few TDB books off the crossbows omas in the early days which helped him out if i remember correctly.

TDB books mostly came from PSC not PB?

Gwyl was biked to **** by loads of people, family or not.

SubZero was the real lord of leveling, pretty sure his brother or uncle biked that char to but SubZero literally Tu'd for like 15 hours a day.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
TDB books mostly came from PSC not PB?

Gwyl was biked to **** by loads of people, family or not.

SubZero was the real lord of leveling, pretty sure his brother or uncle biked that char to but SubZero literally Tu'd for like 15 hours a day.

Correct, but with the amount of omas he was killing, he had a few books when they were worth millions!
Was biked once he sold the char, def one player on that char cos i was running round PB lvling my warrior at the time. Had many a long chat with him to break up the grind.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
We used to PK Revival a lot with Bullpit, he was Arab but never seemed part of the clique they had, almost like a solo guy, as I stole 2 DSS and a D5 Para of the Arabs from, Eduardo and Chaba3 and he never bothered about it whereas the other arabs used to try and PK me, eventually I remember logging in around 2007 and the DSS were gone, I hadnt played in 2 years but asked Mir staff they said they were dupes, but in reality by that point the staff were taking handouts from the arabs so probably they retrieved it for them from my account.

But the Bullpit char was loaded, Gobby sold him a DSS for 2 grand Western Union style, if i remember the original bullpit got 46 or 47 before PI, and did it in ST, which would have been brutal, there was some guy from Phoenix also who was a close level if i remember correctly.

Also pretty sure some player had the GM password, there was an incident where QATAR1 spawned a bunch of DD in BW once.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Me n bullpit and someone else i cant remember who used to hunt TheGreatWall members a lot.. Fun times.. *sighs* So long ago so much time has passed.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Also pretty sure some player had the GM password, there was an incident where QATAR1 spawned a bunch of DD in BW once.
The GM passwords leaked with the Phili source, I had them for a few years.. I know one or two others did. I'm pretty sure some of the high level players had some extra help!

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Correct, but with the amount of omas he was killing, he had a few books when they were worth millions!
Was biked once he sold the char, def one player on that char cos i was running round PB lvling my warrior at the time. Had many a long chat with him to break up the grind.

PB used to drop FF as well. I had at least 3 from there selling at over 50m each lol

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
I remember both subzero and Thunderdog at SW with lvl 7 BES they rinsed everyone.. Early P server you had all the God chars and the likes of asurman fusion diablodoom fubu my step brother was James66 he used to recall pk everyone with the Chinese and was on the server KOS and back then that meant something! I was in the guild KoS with Advenger/Mrs Nejdaturk Triggerhappy synman sourskittles starscream nightcrawl zgoten Doristhebrave we recruited Gwyl when he was highest warr on game and he was an absolute tank!

Reactions: Martyn and Chriz

Spanishpowa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2014
i was in MoD too with Koopa and Noob(TM) before he die. Too much nostalgia from Dragon Server.

Last edited:

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
I remember both subzero and Thunderdog at SW with lvl 7 BES they rinsed everyone.. Early P server you had all the God chars and the likes of asurman fusion diablodoom fubu my step brother was James66 he used to recall pk everyone with the Chinese and was on the server KOS and back then that meant something! I was in the guild KoS with Advenger/Mrs Nejdaturk Triggerhappy synman sourskittles starscream nightcrawl zgoten Doristhebrave we recruited Gwyl when he was highest warr on game and he was an absolute tank!

Who were you on Phoenix?

I can't remember ZGoten being in KoS for long as they ended up running Absolution with Mileena and Snoopy etc.

Gwyl was a tank but you can't really do much when you had his reaction speeds :D

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Gwyl was a tank but you can't really do much when you had his reaction speeds :D
I wonder if you know Gwyl was old, I think 60+ or even 70 yrs old. He is the one I talked about in my post #18 here, that he used to be parked in PB village SZ and every fifteen minutes, or so, when gate omas came in, he killed them all and then parked himself in SZ again.
I asked about his method of leveling, since it seemed to me, you could do better hunting omas in province, or in the cave there but he told me, he naps off in between gate re-spawns or has a smoke.

Reactions: Martyn

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
I wonder if you know Gwyl was old, I think 60+ or even 70 yrs old. He is the one I talked about in my post #18 here, that he used to be parked in PB village SZ and every fifteen minutes, or so, when gate omas came in, he killed them all and then parked himself in SZ again.
I asked about his method of leveling, since it seemed to me, you could do better hunting omas in province, or in the cave there but he told me, he naps off in between gate re-spawns or has a smoke.

I did indeed as I chatted with most of the players of the account.

Gwyl - The Grandfather
Rocky - Had his own Warrior that he played infrequently
Another son and a women who also played a tao iirc.

Gwyl, The Son and the Women did most of the levelling - They certainly did most than just gate spawns as I saw them regularly around both the PB map and the caves while levelling my own Warrior.

Gwyl PvP'd every now and then (Hence mention of the reaction speeds) and Rocky PvP'd outside of PB.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
(y)
You got more info than I ever had, thanks. The one player that impressed me a lot on early Phoenix was this ambitious character that wanted to build up a guild to take over Sabuk. He was always trying to rope me in, obviously as a meat fodder in Sabuk war because I was at the time in light armour (anyway, I dislike PvP and never took part in wars). I recall how he ignored low dura on his fancy sword and how he swung it around the storage area in Mongchon, maybe on chicken or hit one of those goats and it broke, vanished, to his and our dismay. Another thing, I recall trying to sell to him MP pots I had no use for (not being lev26 yet on warrior) and he haughtily refused, saying 'I never buy any pots, from shop or pple, I get by what I get while hunting'. And we know how it was in those days with pots, you couldn't just dive in mobs and use pots with abandon as became the norm later on. Tao class was the best in this regard, needing using the least pots.

I forgot his tao char name now but he was very outspoken (bitching) on forum towards powers that be and eventually his 40+ tao was banned for one thing or another. He then made a warrior named Hudson and in a couple weeks or so, leveled it to 40, in a push to get back on server... that was impressive but soon after that I think his professional interests irl got hold of him and he vanished before the server met its end.

Another char I like to remember was L7.

Last edited: