how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

smoochy boys on tour

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
I remember both subzero and Thunderdog at SW with lvl 7 BES they rinsed everyone.. Early P server you had all the God chars and the likes of asurman fusion diablodoom fubu my step brother was James66 he used to recall pk everyone with the Chinese and was on the server KOS and back then that meant something! I was in the guild KoS with Advenger/Mrs Nejdaturk Triggerhappy synman sourskittles starscream nightcrawl zgoten Doristhebrave we recruited Gwyl when he was highest warr on game and he was an absolute tank!

I was in KoS, my first EM hunt was in KoS used to love them, I remember getting loaded a Dura 0/0 para ring to hit EM with 😂, and SW, can't remember who the rival guilds were back then tho 🤔🤔 something beginning with E rings a bell??

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
I was in KoS, my first EM hunt was in KoS used to love them, I remember getting loaded a Dura 0/0 para ring to hit EM with 😂, and SW, can't remember who the rival guilds were back then tho 🤔🤔 something beginning with E rings a bell??

I remember one chinese guild called 'EasternHuntClub' or something... wow man this is like 18 years ago now, crazy!

This thread is providing the nostalgia...
Anyone remember Yodels? the original PK'er, when u could run through all the maps red without fear of getting killed by Archers at the borders. She was a constant Red player.
Dartar - the original lvler in the one hit spots in bug caves...

Been playing this game for far too long lol!
/Stellaman

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
All those names bring memories, yep, I even still have someplace a map of bug cave with all those single hit spots marked out on them. Yodels I once ran away from, I gathered she was active mostly in entrance cave there.

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

By the point of KoS being top on the server their were only 4 MAIN guilds still running. Bunch of the usual small guilds obviously.
FRASER ran a guild as well but I completely forget the name and they were a non-factor.

I was in both Evolution and KoS at various points. Mainly Evolution though.

Evolution - Ran by Kinneas/Limpie/Heartilly and Izzie - For the most part a neutral guild excluding the Chinese.
KoS - MrsAdvenger and Nightcrawl
Chinese Guild - GOODBOY and Iverson
Absolution - Snoopy, Mileena and Co.

Reactions: zivanovic99

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
FRASER ran a guild as well but I completely forget the name and they were a non-factor.
New Age Outlaw / NAO? that rings a bell.

I spent most of my life smaller guiilds like SSDD. Also ran on called Vendetta for a while, held sabuk for few months hah fun.

What chineese guild was MrFan / KITTY? They was alright :)

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

I spent most of my life smaller guiilds like SSDD. Also ran on called Vendetta for a while, held sabuk for few months hah fun.

YES

NewAgeOutlaws that was the one.

MrFan/KITTY were both part of the main LadyFirst crew but I can't for the life of me remember the guild name they changed too.

Checking the Evolution forums atm :D

Reactions: Chriz

Spanishpowa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2014
Cmon guys im sure have power for talk with wemade and try open a good server in EU.Everyone has nostalgia from dragon/phoenix server lets get back to old times :D im missing that good years playing mir.

Spanishpowa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2014
I'm sure that if enough of us write to them, explaining how they have ruined our lives.. they might just listen!
Only urself destroy ur live :P they only make an addicted game HAHAHHA

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
(y)
You got more info than I ever had, thanks. The one player that impressed me a lot on early Phoenix was this ambitious character that wanted to build up a guild to take over Sabuk. He was always trying to rope me in, obviously as a meat fodder in Sabuk war because I was at the time in light armour (anyway, I dislike PvP and never took part in wars). I recall how he ignored low dura on his fancy sword and how he swung it around the storage area in Mongchon, maybe on chicken or hit one of those goats and it broke, vanished, to his and our dismay. Another thing, I recall trying to sell to him MP pots I had no use for (not being lev26 yet on warrior) and he haughtily refused, saying 'I never buy any pots, from shop or pple, I get by what I get while hunting'. And we know how it was in those days with pots, you couldn't just dive in mobs and use pots with abandon as became the norm later on. Tao class was the best in this regard, needing using the least pots.

I forgot his tao char name now but he was very outspoken (bitching) on forum towards powers that be and eventually his 40+ tao was banned for one thing or another. He then made a warrior named Hudson and in a couple weeks or so, leveled it to 40, in a push to get back on server... that was impressive but soon after that I think his professional interests irl got hold of him and he vanished before the server met its end.

Another char I like to remember was L7.

Krondor. He was the best tao on phoenix for a long time. (imo)

Hello everyone. I hope you are all keeping well!✌

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Phoenix was a **** show compared to d. No offense. Community was a bit too small.

Btw did any of you know BadmanMC? That was Sam, chronicles old owner. Scum to me lol.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I think the highest level wizard on Dragon was Caladin if i remember rightly was in DistantSouls.

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Phoenix was a **** show compared to d. No offense. Community was a bit too small.

Btw did any of you know BadmanMC? That was Sam, chronicles old owner. Scum to me lol.

A **** show in what way?

The actual numbers between Dragon and Pheonix weren't as wide as most people think.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
When you had 50+ show up to an oks at 3am you know the numbers were different between servers. I logged on p regularly to test refines and didn't see half of that population.

thereeper

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 15, 2010

Reep checking in