how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

SaKoPeePee

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 27, 2004
yeah I joined IceAge with MrFan, foxfairy because I watched them kill EC in bug cave, just put mirroring and bolted it. Then I started hunting with the Chinese and I was a wall or a mana bag because they would kill everything in BDD with TS. Some of the other Chinese I remember playing with were DragonT, CiCi with funny characters and some others I forgot the names of.

but then they left the game and was just me and Mittens mostly starting wars all over the place to save benes lmao, only 30k a war.

MrFan lost so much stuff and didn't care as well lmao, I logged in he lost his MC5 coro and im just like stop losing stuff wtf, I was married to him too :p

image005.jpg
Here's us doing the marriage quest or something I forgot what you got for it, but I remember those bracers were amazing AC/MAC

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I know subzero had a family member who would play at the hours he didnt and spent a load of time making trades with lower lvls to fund his pots while he TUed PT while having high lvl tamed pets.

Ive never looked into the maths of it to see how viable it was as always found guild lvling way faster at 2 to 5 percent a day ts/ff BDD with large group. I know he had high luck mc 21 or 23 wms which prob helped with tu rates and dmg
Post automatically merged:

Didnt Sub have a Clear Ring?

Bull was in ST all the time

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Subzero spent most of his time In PT, Constantly ran into him there.

DragonT was a top guy until he passed on his account to another Chinese Player he was a grade A scrub player. He used to be part of the Avenging Angels guild for a long time.

@SaKoPeePee Still in touch with Mittens?
That guy had some weird issues.

SaKoPeePee

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah I still talk to mittens sometimes but we don't play any of the same games anymore.

SakoPeePee, now thats a name I havn't heard in a while...

Yeah haven't touched Mir since euro died, I did play the US one when it 1st came out hit the level cap then quit because level caps in Mir is bull, also I was going to play with Mittens but they didn't have internet for like 3 months so I was just playing myself.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Yeah haven't touched Mir since euro died, I did play the US one when it 1st came out hit the level cap then quit because level caps in Mir is bull, also I was going to play with Mittens but they didn't have internet for like 3 months so I was just playing myself.

I mean, thats impressive. I think I'll be playing Mir when im 60.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeh I reckon you'll still be playing next year.
fefoqbc89ck51.png

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Subzero spent most of his time In PT, Constantly ran into him there.

DragonT was a top guy until he passed on his account to another Chinese Player he was a grade A scrub player. He used to be part of the Avenging Angels guild for a long time.

Was that the guy who pretended to be a bird and constantly trolled the forum 😂

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
Reading through this thread....wow it's brought back some memories! - Haven't played in years....I'm tempted to make a comeback, any servers similar to the original Euro mir days?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Reading through this thread....wow it's brought back some memories! - Haven't played in years....I'm tempted to make a comeback, any servers similar to the original Euro mir days?
no one has the free time to do that sort of grind nowadays surely??

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
no one has the free time to do that sort of grind nowadays surely??
During lockdown and a worldwide pandemic...LOADS of time ;) - i've been playing Atrificial server for a few days now. Enjoying it...feels like playing euromir which some modern twists and exp boot helps lol!

Reactions: Tai

Camalot_Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
Heh

Some good memories here!

Anyone remember the old teleport bug just in the entrance of serpent valley?

I still remember nOmAd or someone with the first power rings

A chap called duckbill

Guinty1 and toobad and the GM saga

Hallgarth ! used to call him my dad and MissMagic was my mum on Dragon ! haha

good old days, 2001 11 years old, played from a netcafe which made the guild ~HouseOfKayla~ which i believe was first guild to get a J Mace from ZT, our highest lvl was 27 ! and Swaay being one of the first to get halfmoon

cant think of everyones name that used to play from the cafe but there was .. Maliik, Allure, Enforcer, Chunder, Pod, Swaay, nataille and they got friends with the Malaysia cafe which i belive was BoOoM, Maylin, Tropperrrr, Taky i think of my head
I then got my cousin into it which got @Tai in to it ! crazy times

Ha i was in that guild and it ended up getting handed to me! I remember all them names to!

Last edited:

marcmulhern3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2009
Original Bullpit was in Apex and was lvl42 Around 1.4 times always in ZT and ST.

Lured on him the original RMV when it was very buggy and mobs 2hit lvl 40s. Dropped me a great axe and if anyone remembers expel bracer? (Not rings)

he spent a lot of time in MLC and HLC. (When cools players played mir)

after PI And PB came around he smashed through the lvls in PB.

around lvl 48 he was sold.

IPIP did finally overtake him but after PI was around lvling became easy.

bullpit lvled in the times you had limited cavesspawns were slower and mobs hit harder and we was on 56k modems.

BUT he was still a non player in my eyes because he was useless at pvp/pk never showed up to boss fights.

Reactions: Wond

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Original Bullpit was in Apex and was lvl42 Around 1.4 times always in ZT and ST.

Lured on him the original RMV when it was very buggy and mobs 2hit lvl 40s. Dropped me a great axe and if anyone remembers expel bracer? (Not rings)

he spent a lot of time in MLC and HLC. (When cools players played mir)

after PI And PB came around he smashed through the lvls in PB.

around lvl 48 he was sold.

IPIP did finally overtake him but after PI was around lvling became easy.

bullpit lvled in the times you had limited cavesspawns were slower and mobs hit harder and we was on 56k modems.

BUT he was still a non player in my eyes because he was useless at pvp/pk never showed up to boss fights.
Bullpit spent a whole lot of money on hardware so he could run mir faster than anyone else..he used to just stay upstairs in bw stores fighting the slower players. Soon as anyone with half a decent pc came up against him it was an easy kill. All speed no skill, not sure who was playing it at the time. But im sure it was before he sold it on.