How do i do these please anyone?!!?

Join Discord

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Pssted from another thread on Here (use the damm Search function eh)

Ok this is how you do it

Best way isn't to use the DMZ function. Simply port forward 7000, 7100 and 7200 to the mir server and that's all thats required.

Next in the dbsrv300 folder and !serverinfo.txt type in your external ips..

i'm doing this from memory as I am not at home.

,:7200

in the LoginSrv program double click on the whitespace and specify the external ip as the gate and make sure its ticked.

As long as the gate ip's are allways the external addresses the mir player's clients will allways get told the correct place to go.

They are the two places you have to set the gate ip's. Warning: if you wanna access it from the lan you have to change the gate ips to local addresses so you can connect.

Basically it works like this:

Mir Client connects to login gate @ port 7000. The gate gets the port 7100 and ip from the LoginSrv program (where you typed in the gate ip) and then tells your mir client to connect to that ip for the SelChr gate.. You client then connects to the selchr gate which talks to the DBServer program and returns the :7200 which is the RunGate. This will then get your client into the actual server..

With this info I got mine running fine - had to play about with on some of the setting but generally was a lot easier than all the other docs and info i have found - which never worked..