How does Healing Circle work?

smoochy boys on tour

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
What is the Skill Healing Circle ment to do?

Gonna see if I can get it fixed

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Drops an effect at cursor location and heals any friendly player/mob that walks into it I believe.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Don't believe so. I think the servers that have added haven't released it publicly as they all put their own twist onto it in some way and those servers that have had it have also changed other code related to spells so it wouldn't be a simple case of them releasing it and it instantly working in the default source
IIRC I just copy pasted blizzard code and changed the animation to something that suited the spell and changed the math to add health rather than deal damage

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
Don't believe so. I think the servers that have added haven't released it publicly as they all put their own twist onto it in some way and those servers that have had it have also changed other code related to spells so it wouldn't be a simple case of them releasing it and it instantly working in the default source
IIRC I just copy pasted blizzard code and changed the animation to something that suited the spell and changed the math to add health rather than deal damage
Yeah I get that, I'm gonna have a good look into to can't be too hard to fix tbh *Forshadowing*

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tbh if you're copying a skill you probably want to copy a skill like PoisonCloud which uses SpellObject - its very similiar already to how Healing Circle should work i expect

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
tbh if you're copying a skill you probably want to copy a skill like PoisonCloud which uses SpellObject - its very similiar already to how Healing Circle should work i expect
Thank you for the hint I'll give it a good attempt :)

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Healing shouldn't work on mobs, only players.

Recall the mode where you can heal only certain players like an ally, guilder etc and you could toggle in between.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Healing shouldn't work on mobs, only players.

Recall the mode where you can heal only certain players like an ally, guilder etc and you could toggle in between.
on korean it works on player. pets, heros

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
It also gives the caster some kind of buff. From the videos i have seen of it the buff almost seems like it gives invincibility. It is used several times in this video for example:

If we could find out accurate info i'll add it to the public source

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
web site dont say about a buff, not its the 4/5 skill

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
It also gives the caster some kind of buff. From the videos i have seen of it the buff almost seems like it gives invincibility. It is used several times in this video for example:

I like the way you have it on Chrons (holy circle/healing field?) would it be easy to transfer that over?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
(Yin-Yang Five March) After installing the Yin-Yang Five March in the desired area, it heals allies and damages enemies.
The yin and yang marches are installed where the mouse is located.
Allies within the range of the Yin-Yang Five March recover a certain amount of HP every 3 seconds, and among the enemies, those affected by red and green poison take a certain amount of damage every 3 seconds.
When the defense level rises, the amount of health recovery and damage increase, and the recast time decreases. Consumes a certain amount of MP per second when using Yin-Yang Five Marching Dance. (MP consumption per second increases every 10 seconds)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

tao casting got healed also, christ that resolution haha