Mar 3, 2012
Fight Champion GIF by World Boxing Super Series

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
That's not what I'm after.

If it asks me for money I will bail.

Save yourself time now and forever by remembering that if it can be played on mobile, it will be pay walled to ****.

Although i'm still amazed at how I see videos on how Diablo Immortal isn't pay to win so...just shows the level of intelligence that mobile games at for.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Save yourself time now and forever by remembering that if it can be played on mobile, it will be pay walled to ****.

Although i'm still amazed at how I see videos on how Diablo Immortal isn't pay to win so...just shows the level of intelligence that mobile games at for.
As in I will be asked to make a payment for level ups etc like on Euro?

Clearly that is enough to put me off but I'll definitely find some spare time to play a private server.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
As in I will be asked to make a payment for level ups etc like on Euro?

Clearly that is enough to put me off but I'll definitely find some spare time to play a private server.
At certain milestones you get one time offers lol £££ 😂

I never played but in the discord.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Got to lvl42 got bored, spent £100 along the way, bagged a relic avatar. Il NFT it if it becomes a thing.

I cba with this auto **** anymore and no community engagement!

Reactions: Martyn and Omnibus

Solent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2015
nobody speaks English, no help from anyone, cant check out other servers unless you make new characters
no info on how to do basic stuff

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Wemade took the greed to a new level with this game and the amount of bugs, bots, expliots I stopped playing after 2 weeks of playing. The PVP wasn't as good as mir4 nither was the PVE.

Rogue Mir4 (Private Mir4) is launching NA server middle of next month so I imagen that will be where I go next as the server was fun and fairly priced the issue I had was the distance between my PC and China. NA will be hosted in sillicon valley so should be a much better connection for EU players.

• Wow
Reactions: Tai

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Any good features to steal from it? haha

I never even bothered downloading it

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Add crypto? 😜 wonder if you can add wemades coin into private servers 😂
Yeah but wemix is very up and down. Ben choose Matic as it stays around £1 so easier to work gg prices.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Any good features to steal from it? haha

I never even bothered downloading it

MirM had some very nice features to give people to do like the Mandala and what they did with taoist was a good concept I think would work well in mir2/3.

basically taoists have 2 stats SC There spells and Arcana Summons strength (could use DC in mir2/3) spells had 10+ ranks but at 3/5/8 the taoists summon gained an addtional spell it could use in combat. basically allowed the pet to scale and become an alternate method for pvp on the class as they could focus on either build or a hybrid of the two.

• Wow
Reactions: LightBringer

卍神彡YxiaoY彡神卐

Banned
Banned
Mar 21, 2023
mirm has lot of bugs, bots, glitch .. but good point is the auction house have 'wayfarer exchange' count by dollar $ ..1 Scoin = 1 usd(Fix) u can sell any unbound things to market for dollar... there ppl farm dropping a blue gear can sold as least 30$++ or some mats can be sold as 1$.. if you are looking to relax play and earning some pocket money, this mirm is good for u but if you just want to trying be top in game then u can just ignore this mirm because no matter how much u spend u still hard to overpass the china player after u see the youtube link:LOL: haha
they made the mobile motherboard able connect for 1 pc can run 20 mirm client and play or bot it

Attachments

• asf.JPG
    asf.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 20
  • dg.JPG
    dg.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: