how to create an installer ?

Join Discord

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
maybe its a noob question but i ask myself if its so hard to make a installer ??

i mean it looks ever very noobish if u have a rarfile extract it and voila there is ur client i would prefer it as installer and uninstaller.

so here we go is there any program out that can make that for me and if is it hard to understand ?? i mean for someone without any knowledge ??

greetz

ameno

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I'm sure theres a program about that you just stick some files in and it makes an installed.

Just like some girls where you stick your dick in and it makes babies.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
lol but the second kind of girly program i dont wanna have that result *rofl

mapadale

I'm sure theres a program about that you just stick some files in and it makes an installed.

Just like some girls where you stick your dick in and it makes babies.

Thats not very helpfull really is it.

Try using winrar, as this works a treat as a basic installer.

Or do a search on google for an installer creator, theres loads out there and its down to user prefrence really.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
install shield try tht 1 its not free tho i dont think so download cracked 1

rage3dmix

Hi, two simple answers to this one...

1) The best install program I use is Install Maker. You can find this at http://clickteam.com/eng/installcreator.php

2) Select all the files you wish to create an install file of and right click. With Winrar as you may or may not know tick create SX or FX arcive on the right. I cant remember exactly but its near to those. Should be a step by step wizzard by using add comments etc to your installer.

Overall C coding I wouldnt have any idea but for quickness I recommend install maker from click team. They also provide patch makers and game creators in easy click format.