I can’t log in to my Roblox account

barkjohn

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 11, 2022
Hello gamers, Please help me with this. Since morning, I am unable to log in to my Roblox account. I didn’t get any notification from Roblox. Whenever I try to log in, I get Error 400 - Bad Request message. Can anyone tell me what is this? And how to solve this?

peterburten

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 9, 2022
Error 400 means there is a server issue which can be triggered by your slow internet. Sometimes you can get this error because ROblox servers are not responding and all online activities are restricted. You should just check your internet connection which you have done I am sure. So i guess it’s Roblox’s issue.

barkjohn

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 11, 2022
Error 400 means there is a server issue which can be triggered by your slow internet. Sometimes you can get this error because ROblox servers are not responding and all online activities are restricted. You should just check your internet connection which you have done I am sure. So i guess it’s Roblox’s issue.
My internet is fine, i can do everything except roblox, First I was kicked out of a game and since then I am unable to login to my account.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
My internet is fine, i can do everything except roblox, First I was kicked out of a game and since then I am unable to login to my account.

If your using a VPN might not be compatible other than that if every other site / game is working might be best to reach out to roblox support page if you have tried the usual install / uninstall / reset browser settings / reset router

peterburten

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 9, 2022
Um, no I don’t think so. What rules could I possible break while playing a game made for 5 year old anyway :|
Well, go through community rules on Roblox, there are many reasons they can suspend your account for. If you didn't do any of that, simply appeal against your suspension.