I have found legend of mir 2 for mobile ios

Themanbro

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2022
Hi all,

So upon stumbling across this game app, it is literally mir 2 ported to mobile. Same monsters, same weapons, same classes, same maps. I don’t know who this developer is because I can’t read Chinese/Korean, but can anyone clarify what this game is called?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
This game can't be found on the Europe IOS store so you'll need to change your app stores region with the following tutorial to download the game.

1. Open the Settings app and go to [Your Name] > Media & Purchases.
  2. Choose to View Account from the popup and enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Country/Region and choose to Change Country or Region, then select the new country you want to change to.
  4. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, enter the payment information and billing address for your new country and tap Done.

Reactions: Omnibus

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Coffin Palace Blood Throne:Overseas Server 12+
Nanjing Shangchang Network Technology Co., Ltd.

The legendary blood is back, rekindling the years of passion.

Classic 1.76 version, super high explosion rate full screen god outfit, free trade and fast recovery, classic warfare and three professions, experience the original legendary experience. Blood Throne: The overseas server will take you to experience the classic gameplay such as monsters and treasures, free trade, exclusive professional skills, blood PK, and Sabak siege warfare!

The brothers gathered together, attacked with blood, and looked down on the top of the sand city.

Copyright
© @Blood War Song

The developer, Nanjing Shangchang Network Technology Co., Ltd.,
Google Translate. Can't add any description to the post on this forum software once you quote text here without first making a new line...

This looks like real touch screen controlled game, not the text mir like the one that recently came up here. Maybe this one is not selfcontained like that text mir but is MMORPG?

Last edited:

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK

Themanbro

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2022
This game is literally legend of mir 2. I was online just now and saw a crap ton of people in the game. Someone pked me too while trying to kill a wooma lol. Does anyone have info on this game ?

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I think I played this a while back, is this one where it's just auto run/kill and pressing the red dots lol

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
wish this had English language it seems fine up to level 70 then just s lows right down, no sure what to do lol

Themanbro

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2022
wish this had English language it seems fine up to level 70 then just s lows right down, no sure what to do lol

Double click the circular blue things in your bag and your exp will boost up fast. I’m level 130 at the moment. I’ve been using google translate app and it’s been pretty easy to follow. A lot of players online too

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Double click the circular blue things in your bag and your exp will boost up fast. I’m level 130 at the moment. I’ve been using google translate app and it’s been pretty easy to follow. A lot of players online too
how do you get the google translate app to work in the game? I have the app running but the game still all in chinese and I cannot find where to enable the ingame translation, Thanks

Themanbro

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2022
how do you get the google translate app to work in the game? I have the app running but the game still all in chinese and I cannot find where to enable the ingame translation, Thanks
I take a screenshot shot of the game and then open the image in the google translate app and it translates the text of the screenshot into English. To be honest you don’t really need to even translate too much. You get used to the game and things and it starts to become easy to follow as you play and discover it more. I’m level 147 now with some good gear.