I miss woool

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
:sick:.
Firewall should not be doing that in Ancient temple at that level lol.

The horrible desync in PVP killed that server, didn't really notice it until 20+ people in a small room fighting.

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
damn i miss woool as well, that was 1st mmorg game i've played, couldnt find any servers out there couple years ago, thats why i started playing mir2:oops::oops::oops::oops:so much memories!

krispybacon

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 17, 2021
First rpg I’ve ever played. I was 5th grade in China and a family friend (#1 warrior in server) gave me a lvl46 mage (or wizard, whatever you call it) account. Not a single dime invested so I never leveled it up. Had some real fun with it. Around 2010 the game became a supermassive p2w black hole and basically unplayable for middle school kids like me. And that’s when I AFK. I heard the official servers have gotten worse from 10 yrs ago. I wouldn’t mind paying a few hundred bucks if there’s a vanilla or pre-2009 ish server in NA. Damn time flew real fast

Reactions: Tai

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The map format is stopping making a set of c files for woool

Nostalgic

LOMCN Member
May 19, 2020
i really miss woool, i think this was the last time i played :(

I didn't download WooL myself but can remember the day it was released. I was talking to Euro Mir players about it (on Euro Mir at the time) and it had a positive response. What was so good about WooL? Many features similar to Mir?