I need Help please ppl

smoochy boys on tour

xAnimo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hey , I am new in the mir2 programing , never programed anything b4 tbh ! , But I finaly made a mir server with your posts , it helped me alote , now Iam missing some items in my server , like NPC's , mobs , maps , lvls and kit items Please all I need to know is how to edit a new map and how to increase the server lvls so that I dont have to be lvl 500 anymore and Iam the owner lol , and I badly badly need to know the NPC's commands with what does it do please , my Server is 2.3 please I need your help guys !

Note : Iam using SQL 2005 and heard it doesn't support importing , what is the importing and what does it do and will I have to use it ? please answer me

Thank you very much for reading my msg , and Iam very sorry for annoying you with it and I will be greatful if you helped . Thanks !

/xAnimo

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

and BTW please tell me what should I do to make mobs spawns

Thanks

/xAnimo

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Thats alot to for someone to writie in post but if you search around the forum or experiment with the files im sure ull figure it out faster then you think most of your questions are simple link monster maps etc go download other peoples files im sure they wont mind you borrowing them and take the map/mobs/items etc then just go into the sql and change some numbers around. For the npc scripting if you look at some scripts and check them out ull learn how to do stuff fast.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?58697-Some-Ingame-Setups-for-2.3 <<< mStation

great guide for some ingame stuff and nice command list posted by forspinki

if you check out some script im sure ull understand it in no time.

Upvote 0