I seem to see someone already selling the Mir4 source code

Join Discord

shaw

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 7, 2022
He selling Mir4 source code or Server side, Client, and Database only,He can do a demonstration using screenshare and teamviewer and make it run using Unreal Engine 4.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
As much as i would love the code if he is selling it i would imagine we are talking thousands, either way can you provide contact details / info

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
There was a private server for Mir4 which the uploaded client included the .pdb file. Some-what useless if the source is floating about though.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
There was a private server for Mir4 which the uploaded client included the .pdb file. Some-what useless if the source is floating about though.
1661876153116.png

i have one here but not sure how to open it or how it would be useful.

Last edited:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
It might of been that one. it was around 100mb i think. They are extremely usefull in reverse engineering when you don't have the source. They contain names of functions, variables and structures etc... Providing it is a full version(some info can be stripped), depending on the settings used.

They map offsets to the executable address space. The .pdb has to match the .exe though. I think there are programs about that can load a .pdb when loading the .exe but i am not sure on the names. OllyDbg might have a plugin.

If there is source about though i wouldn't worry about it. By the time you make use of the .pdb the source will probably be leaked.

Reactions: CraZyEriK

shaw

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 7, 2022
As much as i would love the code if he is selling it i would imagine we are talking thousands, either way can you provide contact details / info
He only left this contact Discord: removed, I think his content is expensive

shaw

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 7, 2022
It might of been that one. it was around 100mb i think. They are extremely usefull in reverse engineering when you don't have the source. They contain names of functions, variables and structures etc... Providing it is a full version(some info can be stripped), depending on the settings used.

They map offsets to the executable address space. The .pdb has to match the .exe though. I think there are programs about that can load a .pdb when loading the .exe but i am not sure on the names. OllyDbg might have a plugin.

If there is source about though i wouldn't worry about it. By the time you make use of the .pdb the source will probably be leaked.

I see that the piece of code for sale is probably the full mir4 source as he can demo using screenshare and teamviewer and run with Unreal Engine 4.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
No and tbh he seemed quite immature he said buy it in 15min or block then he said haha get blocked. Seemed rather childish.

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

shaw

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 7, 2022
No and tbh he seemed quite immature he said buy it in 15min or block then he said haha get blocked. Seemed rather childish.
Then he's probably a liar! But we don't know if any hackers can break into a private server and get the source code🤔

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Do wemade just let all their employees steal source code