i27

smoochy boys on tour

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I know a few people are planning on going, put your names down here.

Information:
Multiplay i27 site
i27 signup page (You need to register an account at multiplay.co.uk first)

Seating Arrangements:
They seat you by game then seat people in the game by clan
so clan players who play cs will be together in the cs section
where as people from the same clan who chose their game as UT for instance are seated together in the UT section

so its best to all choose a clan/game together and go from there. I'll be in the UT section with a group of friends i went with last year, which is usally on the bottom floor right next to the servers.
You can still play all games, its jsut so that your near others like you.

Sleeping:
You can bring a tent and sleep in that, or sleep in the dedicated sleeping area, you can NOT sleep at the machines.
I personally will be sleeping in my car, with the heating on >:E

I personally reccomend the early arrival option. yes its an extra £10 but damn worth it, you dont have to **** about on the friday then, and dont ahve to head off at a stupid time in the middle of the night to get a decent day out of it

Any questions, just ask, i will update this post with information.

Notes:
  1. afaik there's 100cm wide by 80cm deep space on the table for your equiptment. so if it cant fit, you have under your desk (same space) or it cant come. No dual monitors allowed.

Confirmed going (Paid)
  • Dataforce
Semi-Confirmed (Signed up, not paid)
  • None
Un Confirmed (Not paid, not signed up, jsut epxressed interest)
  • Shard + Friend
  • Sawell + 3 friends
  • Jicca
  • [Shadow] + KaNe
  • Toxick (possibly?)
  • kud125

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Cleaned, bumped.

Left the old list of people as unconfirnedm and moved myself up to confirmed.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
it is like... a million miles away from me, i cant be bothered driving all the way down there

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Its a distance for me to drive aswell, i'm right on the nort wales coast. My friend is comming from edinburgh, no excuses!! :P

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
looks fun anyone been before? if so could you post what you thought about it? thanks it looks a tiny bit over crowded and 100 mbps connection is that between the whole 1000 peaple?

thanks

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
1) I went before, great fun
2) Yes, the connection is for everyone, why does that matter tho really? Your there to play lan games with the people arround you.

Internet servers are filtered thruought the day to prevent people playing non-lan and ruining the fun. They do however reopen them when activity dies down at night.

The only reason it has an internet connection is for gay games like cs that require internet validation before play. And to allow the wow/eve n00bs to play with each other.

----

If you just wanna go to leech your also in th wrong place, they monitor the network and internet access to make sure nothing like that is happening. (No open ftp/smb allowed on machines etc, no incomming ports from the internet allowed without asking them and saying why, only select ports outgoing (6667, 80, 21, 443 etc))