Icons in Server Status panel

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Why some servers have different icon in the panel where you can see how many are currently logged on? I would guess that 'the other' icon, less common in there, is the mir3 icon but that doesn't seem to be true. Ruby server is advertised as Crystal client but it has this different icon from the other Crystal clients there.

Anyway, is the 'Ruby' server there the same one as the "[Crystal] Legend Of Mir2 Ruby Supreme" in the server advertising section of the forum?

It has six users logged on currently but it seems the server is offline, for me anyway.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I kinda thought that icon was mir3 but with this mir Ruby 'Supreme', it seemed not to be so. I know there are mir2 Ruby files, I've no idea why this Crystal mir2 Ruby Supreme should have Ruby in its name to begin with, or for that matter even mir3.

I almost totally ignore anything mir3 on this forum, like I don't know what GSP means and never cared to find out, same for the icon. My DNA is mir2.

Thanks for the info on the server, was looking for something to jump on last weekend, guess will have to wait for something else to come online.