IHaveALongName <- bad boi graphic dude

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Just wanted to do a post to say thank you to @IHaveALongName for making our little promo video trailer, dude did it really quick and hit the mark.
Advise anyone thats doing a server to hit him up for his services

Feel free to rate it I'm sure he'd appreciate feedback, but it did what i wanted before anyone says it sucks and doesnt feature gameplay (thats next :D)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Just wanted to do a post to say thank you to @IHaveALongName for making our little promo video trailer, dude did it really quick and hit the mark.
Advise anyone thats doing a server to hit him up for his services

Feel free to rate it I'm sure he'd appreciate feedback, but it did what i wanted before anyone says it sucks and doesnt feature gameplay (thats next :D)

No worries mate, glad you liked it and thanks for the shoutout aswell

And yeah I definitely would love to see peoples feedback/opinions just not the rating part as i know id get 10/10 👀
#BreezerAintGotShitOnMe

jk jk id be so grateful if anyone posts their opinion im always down for some criticism/constructive feedback

Awesome video, let down by the typo in the video title tho
Thanks for the feedback means alot and may i know what is it that you disliked about the title exactly was it the font? the colours?

Would help if you detailed the issue as there’s another longer video advert to come just had to rush this promo out due to narrow time / launch day being near :D

Trailer is pretty decent like the new skill animations shown in it.

Thanks, these are wool’s mmorpg spells tbh only added them to give an extra thrill to the classes presentation

except the assassin which is mir related

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
No worries mate, glad you liked it and thanks for the shoutout aswell

And yeah I definitely would love to see peoples feedback/opinions just not the rating part as i know id get 10/10 👀
#BreezerAintGotShitOnMe

jk jk id be so grateful if anyone posts their opinion im always down for some criticism/constructive feedback

Thanks for the feedback means alot and may i know what is it that you disliked about the title exactly was it the font? the colours?

Would help if you detailed the issue as there’s another longer video advert to come just had to rush this promo out due to narrow time / launch day being near :D

Thanks, these are wool’s mmorpg spells tbh only added them to give an extra thrill to the classes presentation

except the assassin which is mir related

Read over the title of the video again, I'm sure you'll see the mistake.

1674315420012.png

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Once upon a time I’m sure he was making his own server, not sure that ever come to light but a nice guy.

• Haha
Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Once upon a time I’m sure he was making his own server, not sure that ever come to light but a nice guy.
I was actually and i still am working on it every now and then but not sure im launching any time soon 😂, whenever i feel its fully ready i might post a server advert “again” 👀

Good memory though lol

Reactions: syke