Immortals War [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
what's so strange that I asked if I click the luncher pops up with the server oflline or is it so difficult to understand?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Did you acuse the guy of rip off mir atlantis ?
To let you know 95% of everything in mir atlantis if not 98 % of the features in mir atlantis have been taken from the decent server "Massacre" from the caves arrangements,quests,even the name of the skills and bosses.
So stop attacking the guy he's trying to do something and i guess he's new to deal with files. Let him have a chance.

Massacre was a 1,9 files, that had a pet level up system every 5 levels. Fire was very clear when making his advert that he loved Massacre and took idea's from it but even then it was on crystal files with loads more skills, it was hardly the same lay out as massacre either, featured few of the same caves and taoist pet system.

Mir Atlantis is the best and most balanced high rate that's been on crystal in my opinion.

Help

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 17, 2018
---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Really I Think you Stolen Him cos Some Freind send me screen tell me he was helping this gay since 3 years you and a3dam Working to Geather in old server and he send you this Npc or you dont Remmber ????????????!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Really I Think you Stolen Him cos Some Freind send me screen tell me he was helping this gay since 3 years you and a3dam Working to Geather in old server and he send you this Npc or you dont Remmber ????????????!

Account created this month, first post.

Legit as it can get, wp..

Help

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 17, 2018
Account created this month, first post.

Legit as it can get, wp..

I have been following this site for a long time and I created my account this week because I was playing only now I work on server and I think it's the best game after 3Heros

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
"
[FONT=&quot]and even if some people joined my server atm will see the maximum of users 15 or so cause alot of people waiting to finish the server to start it normally we hope you guys join us and try my mir u'll be like it [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](brb with a new picture and new videos about my mir) "

So it's still in beta?
[/FONT]

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Hi everyone, Thanks for your comments so I have to close the game
I'm not a thief
No files taken from any limit
Everything I did in this game of my efforts
Help my friends and help some people on lomcn
Thank you all for your help and I respect others

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Information for everyone FirEStorm did not do a game of his effort, but taking the files of the massacre did not change anything, whether some minor modifications

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

For all Dragon Mir did not create a game equipped with the other, but Dragon Mir was my friend
I do not need to understand what he did with me enough to work with me here

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
stfu massacre was 1.9 files, Firestorm files was on Crystal 2 totally different platforms. Bored of your bullshit lol

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Thank you all for supporting me

---------- Post Merged at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:45 PM ----------

stfu massacre was 1.9 files, Firestorm files was on Crystal 2 totally different platforms. Bored of your bullshit lol

Copy and paste files
This is very easy

Help

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 17, 2018
I was play atlntas and masscreAnd egymi there is no big difference between them and i know how he do game he take copy and past it easy working can any onw do it and he was take last update from pargon and you know he do game to collect mony only if any one give him 50 pound he will give him every thing in game :P so he is big looser #goodbay :)