Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
pvp is always hit and miss tho

if i had my way i would set pvp to 1% and have u all hitting -5's on eacxh other

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
pvp is always hit and miss tho

if i had my way i would set pvp to 1% and have u all hitting -5's on eacxh other
Would honestly prefer this over a wizard hitting me for 2k and me hitting them for barely 500

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
if your a taoist

improved tao explosion has been changed from level 1 cap, to level 2 cap . this should help with the pvp

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
I think that definitely goes both ways with quite a few people on here and you. :LOL:

I am not a server owner or a GM, what people say about me is completely irrelevant and doesn't affect me in any way as just a regular player, but alright lol

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield
I am not a server owner or a GM, what people say about me is completely irrelevant and doesn't affect me in any way as just a regular player, but alright lol

Aye but you're not the only person with that attitude. Obviously jesus gives 0 shits about much :ROFLMAO:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Played this a little last night, was actually super fun, easy to get into the level to start grinding, easy to get a start kit going, loving it.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
thanks lol

there are still some small tweaks to be made but for the most part every1 seems to be enjoying themselves

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Reduction to the amount of the best health LifePill VI
Reduction to the amount of health the IV and V Elixir of Life gives
Reduction to mobs levels to allow warriors to massbeckon better
Slight reduction to beckon cooldown
Slight increase to puri cooldown
'Filler' added to All Powerful Being
Added higher level elixir's of regrets to companion NPC
Adjusted price on some elixir's of regrets
Fixed dura on some helmets which were ****ed (PM me to replace)
WhiteWhistles added to subs and boss drops

Added Zakaran Depths Infamous God Area
Added Nakaran Depths Infamous God Area

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Someone hook me up with one of these lvling macros please xD Drop me in inbox, was playing late last night and by looks of a lot of people lvling looked like Macro's. New to Mir3 wouldn't even have a clue on how to set one up.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Someone hook me up with one of these lvling macros please xD Drop me in inbox, was playing late last night and by looks of a lot of people lvling looked like Macro's. New to Mir3 wouldn't even have a clue on how to set one up.

As you wish .... autohotkey basic script which press f1 f2 f3 constant for u ... amend it how u wish etc

Home::
Loop
{
IfWinExist, ZirconClient
WinActivate
SendInput {F1}
Sleep, 4000
SendInput {F2}
Sleep, 4000
SendInput {F3}
Sleep, 4000

}

End:: Reload

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
As you wish .... autohotkey basic script which press f1 f2 f3 constant for u ... amend it how u wish etc

Home::
Loop
{
IfWinExist, ZirconClient
WinActivate
SendInput {F1}
Sleep, 4000
SendInput {F2}
Sleep, 4000
SendInput {F3}
Sleep, 4000

}

End:: Reload

Sam you know i'm too dopey for all this ****, set me one up xD By looks of it with all updates you've been doing you won't have time, hopefully another player can if not ill take a look, ive tried a few times just always seems to **** up.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Pretty enjoyable server but the balance in PvP is terrible, Wizards are king in both PvE and PvP, warriors are terrible and Taoist is the middle ground. If you fancy playing this server just go Wizard.
and the owners trying to give me advice lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Yet for every 1 person saying wizards are gods, u have wizards calling taoists gods, so its all swings and roundabouts.

how about you stick to making oyour carebear server m8 :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Server so far is pretty good pve progression feels just about right not to easy to get higher quality items but not too hard, Gold isn't flooding the economy just yet, and levelling slows down at 75 but doesn't just stop outright.

Only thing that I can see from a players point of view is that Taoists are a bit too powerful on both PVE & PVP which I can live with for the moment.

I'd either look at reducing there damage on Target spells like Greater evil slayer so that it's more inline with the wizard if not lower as they have pets with a larger Pet bomb, CL with almost no CD after use, Healing, Puri, and Pets. Or buff Warrior and Wizard damage slightly.

I would guess tao's are going to bitch at me about this but there defo a bit op you only have to watch them playing or watch the chat to know that. Anyway other than that which won't stop me playing servers been great fun. Reminds me of Zircon but before it got a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.