Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
So, you can't say WHAT caused them? You know that Error file that pinpoints the exact point in which the crash occurred.
Throwing out arbitrary 'X players' means absolutely nothing.

I can see this isn't going anywhere...

C'mon man, you're normally one of the most level headed people on this Forum.

You know Crystal Files are unstable if you're editing the code, Iceman/Pete EE, Valkyrie, Prim all had legit coders on the team and so many crashes non-stop. Even Jamie who arguably the best Coder on LOMCN had many Crashes on Marble which i'm sure was structured in the same sort of Way Crystal files were.

Jesus has a Mir3 server with 100+ UC at a constant at the moment, why would he take time to dig out some old ass files, to go through the Logs to find error's of a crash just to validate himself to you? It's a fact a light breeze will crash them files.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So, you can't say WHAT caused them? You know that Error file that pinpoints the exact point in which the crash occurred.
Throwing out arbitrary 'X players' means absolutely nothing.

I can see this isn't going anywhere...

Im pretty sure a moded source like yours that has more objects in the code than any basic crystal should be doing fine under 100 users online stress testing with no crash for 1month without any reboot.

Edit: On a quantum PC from NASA.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Every Mir2 Server has crashed a lot especially when first opened when the usercount is 100-200.

Me not knowing the difference between marble and crystal why aren’t more marble ones released out of interest?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Every Mir2 Server has crashed a lot especially when first opened when the usercount is 100-200.

Me not knowing the difference between marble and crystal why aren’t more marble ones released out of interest?

First of all, you dont have thedeath's messy code all eveywere.
Its more abstracted.
Its very clean, well done. A masterpiece.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I should have known better than to expect an actual, informative response here.
My mistake.

Reactions: Nightrider

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ahh ok 👌🏻 seems a shame if there decent

Best files to ever touch LOMCN by miles and miles, No fat in casting skills. I'm sure Jamie will release them if he ever comes through with Sapphire last i remember he was teaching himself C++ so maybe Sapphire will be coded in C++

Reactions: Hercules

snotgobler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2011
Still waiting for my email to confirm account creation. Can you help?
Many thanks
weeb

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
What are the new wing skins that you have added in?

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Best files to ever touch LOMCN by miles and miles, No fat in casting skills. I'm sure Jamie will release them if he ever comes through with Sapphire last i remember he was teaching himself C++ so maybe Sapphire will be coded in C++

I noticed today if you die while your exp to high, you get a pm off GM sam saying you are purposely getting your exp high and dying on purpose?
I have 2 questions: 1. is there loopholes in in lvling system? why is the gm pming me and saying thats illegal
2: if you cant fix the bugs why is the server online? it seems most people are overwhelmed by the stupidly high stats i saw someone trying to pk and it lasted 2secs pvp the highest usercount server is this... and it seems most people just want to be overwhemed by stats where are the real servers at?
last decent server i played was zentaur

• Love
Reactions: zedina

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
I noticed today if you die while your exp to high, you get a pm off GM sam saying you are purposely getting your exp high and dying on purpose?
I have 2 questions: 1. is there loopholes in in lvling system? why is the gm pming me and saying thats illegal
2: if you cant fix the bugs why is the server online? it seems most people are overwhelmed by the stupidly high stats i saw someone trying to pk and it lasted 2secs pvp the highest usercount server is this... and it seems most people just want to be overwhemed by stats where are the real servers at?

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
mir 3 pvp is trash thats all it consists of 1-2shot and dumb as spells that are broke pvp. Last mir 3 and only mir 3 i played was zircon good server at start pvp beyond terrible

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

then **** off back to zentaur with his cloned usercount and his slow as **** workrate , where it takes months and months for him to update even the basic things ;)

also pvp is highrate, 2-3 shots and ur down, its good, its fun

the server count is so high, because i work hard on updates and keeping the playerbase happy

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

I agree too high rate is not even proper mir... I do not and never will understand hype over a short term boring high rates where you do some crazy damage, and get stuff so quickly.

Still well done Skibade on updates etc., but what happens when players start making 65k+ dmg? What damage top players do now?

🤔

Last edited:

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
if u not like high rates then not play and stop talk **** kurwa :) kingofkings u remmeber ur supreme bro ? when war one shot all with blade strom
that was not stupid dmg? or tao pet was destroy u in a sec :D

Status
Not open for further replies.