Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Amarr

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 11, 2019
Been playing the server for about a week now and I find it quite enjoyable at the moment im playing wizard. lots of updates active GM that trys to help out with questions and problems as much as he/she can

if anyone is looking to play the server I would recommend it. and if your maybe unsure of what chara to play I think warrior could be a good strong choice

/DonAmarr

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
So my little review
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly, this server is one to play i can give comments about each class (from what i've seen and played)
Warrior:
All round powerful class, main one to use to own the server, meaning bosses and PvP.. is a very good class to play it has 1 up on every other class, not really seen any issues with it, other than it is very overpowered..

Wizard:
Another very powerful class, can tank very well with shield up, but once its dropped..pretty much game over if your stuck in the middle of a lure, does high damage, i can multi-kill very well and quickly in my opinion, it's the second best class to play!

Taoist:
Very good class in its own way, doesn't have too much going for it though in PvP side of things (from what i've seen, other classes dominate this class, feel it may have been left behind a little.. but that's from my experience with this class thus far, other than that, very fun class, can kill a huge amount of mobs in reasonably little time with infection, boss killing it difficult without a warrior with you, but Taoist is still a great class to play!
So that's my general thoughts of the classes, server is all round fun to play and plenty of users online, plenty of content, and continuously being updated by the GM and whoever else is helping them, GM is also very friendly, easy to talk to.. and will sort any issues as soon as. Very fun server to play!

Reactions: Skibadee

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
700 free GG for anyone who posts a review or their thoughts on the server :)
Thought so, lol.

Would have played this as I enoyed that one Hells did - But came out at wrong time as I'm hooked on WoW.

Looks like you have a decent UC too - GL.

DollFace

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 16, 2017
I'm really enjoying this server. It's being updated nearly daily. Admin is making a real effort to keep people engaged in a game that's been done to death but it's just a nice easy server to pop on and have some fun.

-Morticia

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Said i'd never play another Mir3 after Zircon.. glad i gave this server a shot.

Jesus has proved himself a great hard working GM, and has a great coder working with him, really enjoying the server.

Good stuff

Peaky93

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 4, 2018
Infamous Mir3 server is the best high rate server out there right now. Good leveling and rebirth system. GM around pretty much 24/7 to sort problems and bugs. Server constantly being updated and new content frequently. Highly recommend

itskate

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 4, 2018
definitely one of the best servers I have played so far. really nice maps and lots of new gear. GM always around and happy to help with anything plus always renewing/making things better for the server and actually listens to what people want. A lot of PVP which is what the game should be about.
Well done :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nice reviews sounds good. Never played Mir3 though, what’s the difference, is there much??

If you started now could you catch up with the casuals being a casual?

Erebus

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 16, 2017
WA, USA
been off mir for a while and recently came back to try out this server, being a fan of high rates as I dont have the time to grind I figured it would be worth a shot. So far I'm having a great time, I really like the fact that you dont have to be in the biggest guild(s) to be able to obtain any form of decent items. Solo you can keep up with kit. Balance seems pretty decent to me from what I've witnessed and the fact that the GM is very active and personable is also a huge plus. Good work Jesus, appreciate your efforts :)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Nice reviews sounds good. Never played Mir3 though, what’s the difference, is there much??

If you started now could you catch up with the casuals being a casual?
big learning curve, but zircon plays like mir 2 anyway

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
May download today to try it out 👍🏻

If you need any advice on where to level, how to kit up, or anything else, just shout me on discord or pm me ingame /Admin

Also global shout !@I NEED HELP ON XXXX , and normally we have quite a few friendly players willing to help :)

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
If you need any advice on where to level, how to kit up, or anything else, just shout me on discord or pm me ingame /Admin

Also global shout !@I NEED HELP ON XXXX , and normally we have quite a few friendly players willing to help :)

Cheers mate will jump on it today

Reactions: Skibadee

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
I like the server. I'm having a lot of fun!
//name: Wiva

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Here is my review for the server :

Since 2004 I have played countless mir servers and so far I have enjoyed it alot because its a high rate and playing a low rate server seems pointless for me once you play a few or even euro, its the same **** all over again and it takes ages to get to the new and cool stuff. Even if you don't have alot of time to play you log in and chill to either level or kill a few sub bosses or even bosses, for me thats a big plus because killing a hard boss every 6 hours seems really depressing. As for classes play what you love the most because its impossible to balance them out on such high stats. You can even farm high level parts for lower bosses which seems fair.

The downside of the server is that there is no coder part of the team, to code regulary new stuff and maybe new spells apart from the one that is getting payed.

Hope usercount grows and updates keep coming and I hope people enjoy the server its fun, great job @Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Here is my review for the server :

Since 2004 I have played countless mir servers and so far I have enjoyed it alot because its a high rate and playing a low rate server seems pointless for me once you play a few or even euro, its the same **** all over again and it takes ages to get to the new and cool stuff. Even if you don't have alot of time to play you log in and chill to either level or kill a few sub bosses or even bosses, for me thats a big plus because killing a hard boss every 6 hours seems really depressing. As for classes play what you love the most because its impossible to balance them out on such high stats. You can even farm high level parts for lower bosses which seems fair.

The downside of the server is that there is no coder part of the team, to code regulary new stuff and maybe new spells apart from the one that is getting payed.

Hope usercount grows and updates keep coming and I hope people enjoy the server its fun, great job @Skibadee

i pay a coder to do stuff for the server m8

Status
Not open for further replies.