Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Who'd of thought in 2019 Skibadee would have the least toxic server community on LOMCN.

Fair play my guy, showing everybody u can still create a good server without coding experience. Hasn't been done really since NightScare.

Reactions: Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
the people who donate are the ones who are for the most part appreciative...

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
the people who donate are the ones who are for the most part appreciative...

Most people who donate actually care about Mir and want to chuck a bit of money to server owners and give constructive input on updates, it's just down to caring at the end of the day.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Exp/drop/gold boosted to celebrate the fact that we're on top of the rankings for the third week running...

Thanks for playing ;)

Reactions: Martyn

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
As this has been a success why don’t you @Skibadee absolute BOSS the usercount rankings and release a MIR2 Server exactly like your MIR3 one. High rate loads items loads fun and milk the Mir community!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
As this has been a success why don’t you @Skibadee absolute BOSS the usercount rankings and release a MIR2 Server exactly like your MIR3 one. High rate loads items loads fun and milk the Mir community!
Zircon feels more like mir 2 than crystal ;) just slight differences imo

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
what? lol
Explain how they are unstable... I had a server running for months without even a reboot.

Ive had crystal files in the past, they crashed often when lots of users playing

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Anybody can put a crystal server online with 0 interaction and it will be stable, when you have 100+ people all doing ****, the crash's will come. Even on Marble they came with loads of players and that's the most stable set of Mir2 files we've seen in the last 10 years.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
So, you can't say WHAT caused them? You know that Error file that pinpoints the exact point in which the crash occurred.
Throwing out arbitrary 'X players' means absolutely nothing.

I can see this isn't going anywhere...

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
So, you can't say WHAT caused them? You know that Error file that pinpoints the exact point in which the crash occurred.

There is a system lag/crash in the player logging. and some system lag errors with high u/c and spawns.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

I didnt say they couldnt be fixed could I? I said the files were unstable and crash alot

I await your server going online and crashing so i can point you back to this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.