Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
im sure people are stuck lvl 130 rebirth 45?, also 50 users with 45 afk trying to win xp, nice...
yes 3 people have hit the level cap, not 100% sure but heard the coder is working on it.

how do you win xp? hasnt been death penalty in awhile as it was turned off when server was getting ddos. (although he was abit late to get the coder to code a turn off switch for it)

like i said before, where do you get your info deathking?

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
usercount displays on lomcn, did you not realise? also on the infamous discord, where you see people moaning daily....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
The majority of people playing, still enjoy the server....

If you dont play deathking, i dont understand your logic in trying to flame on here? :)

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
usercount displays on lomcn, did you not realise? also on the infamous discord, where you see people moaning daily....
ok i believe you get the usercount from lomcn.. but i dont believe you read discord just for the fact most things you posted here you would know to be false if you had. There are things that are bad with the server. i wouldnt defend it if you brought up real problems

edit:
i see jesus is here smashing out the bullshit now... back to my lurking

Last edited:

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
ok i believe you get the usercount from lomcn.. but i dont believe you read discord just for the fact most things you posted here you would know to be false if you had. There are things that are bad with the server. i wouldnt defend it if you brought up real problems

edit:
i see jesus is here smashing out the bullshit now... back to my lurking
my original quoute was of jesus slagging a server 1 month ago for what is happening on his server now...

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
my original quoute was of jesus slagging a server 1 month ago for what is happening on his server now...
which was false, you talked about taking month or more for updates, which i posted he had done an update around december 2nd.. and if you read discord youd see the one before was around November 25th.

as the only real true thing youve said is the usercount which you got off this site. oh and people stuck at level cap but like its only 3 people as we speak, and in discord before you brought it up here jesus had said its on the coders list.

much as id like to get my posts done in time for my rank change id rather take this to private as i think this only has a future with flaming eachother.

huahuoliunian

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2019
When are you going to update the map and the monster? You've had your maps and monsters for so long that you've had enough of them.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
i'll add more when ive updated, but quite alot has changed because quite alot has been learned from having such a highrate server lol

What you mean like having things such high rate and so achievable that you can't keep up with the ever growing demand from players? :D

When you say Relaunch, is it wiping? But remaining High Rate I assume?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
its being wiped

quite alot is being removed/changed, best bet is to keep an eye on the discord for more information

it'll still be high rate, just not super highrate rebirth 198 etc lol

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Is there anything new? spells, mobs, towns, or just old Zircon?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Created starter kit
Created teleport NPC's , Low, Mid, High for BW SZ
Adjusted base HP values
Sort skills for bookstore
**** sin, no sins
Adjusted pig stats
Adjusted edge stat pool
Adjusted gem and orbs
Adjusted gameshop, reductions on stats and prices
----------------------

(Low Level ; Low level is considered 0-50)

Added Temple Of Gloom Levelling area
Added Vanga Temple Levelling area
Added Ma-Ra Desert Battle area
Added Anubi Forest Battle area
Added The Corruption Infamous God area

Created low level normal items
Created low level rare items
Created low level elite items
------------------------------------------------

(Mid Level ; Mid level is considered 50-75)

Added The Hive levelling area

----

Lots of new features on the server,
items can level and randomly gain stats
bosses can spawn as harder versions of themselves
plus much much more

work continues, server re-launch is next friday 17th of january

discord link : https://discord.gg/MnZqAsf

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ah...looked so promising...

Removal of Sin, noice!

Then you ruin it by keeping edge stats :D lol

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Sounds okay may give it a look at on relaunch. Shame Edge system made it into relaunch but maybe the rework has made it less game breaking than it's been on every other server.

Never really understood all the Assassin hate it's possible to fix them if someone just took the time to do so, Other than Blooms, Dos, and Massacre there skills aren't really that broken. Yeah I get Lifesteal is OP but it's just as broken on a Warrior as it is on a Assassin and other can be fixed relatively easy too. But hey-ho always liked playing a wizard so not really an issue if sin is missing from server.

Just hope everyone isn't 1 shot pkin each other this time.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Sounds okay may give it a look at on relaunch. Shame Edge system made it into relaunch but maybe the rework has made it less game breaking than it's been on every other server.

Never really understood all the Assassin hate it's possible to fix them if someone just took the time to do so, Other than Blooms, Dos, and Massacre there skills aren't really that broken. Yeah I get Lifesteal is OP but it's just as broken on a Warrior as it is on a Assassin and other can be fixed relatively easy too. But hey-ho always liked playing a wizard so not really an issue if sin is missing from server.

Just hope everyone isn't 1 shot pkin each other this time.

Re-working the Sin requires an entire re-work lol.

It seems to commonly slip minds that the Sin was created years later. When War/Wiz/Tao were already Lv.50+ and smashing bosses down. The Sin needed to be competitive early. Hence why at Lv.30 they're doing dmg of what a Lv.50 odd is doing on the other classes.

This then naturally balances out because of the stabilising of the mana pool.

However, on servers...people don't see that :p So complaints are hauled at the creators that Sins are powering forward so early...so they get nerfed. Reducing their ultimate end game ability and makes the class piss poor.

But the approach taken on the Zircon source (Taos with Augment/SoF boosting pet dmg and defence/Wiz with low leveled Renounce and Warrior with low levered Defiance etc) and all a result of the Sin being powerful out of the gate.

The existence of the Sin also makes the bosses of Mir3 that originally would be hard to kill until much later....suddenly much easier and typically only ever attempted with the presence of the Sin.

Unless it is re-worked properly...it will break and imbalance any server who keeps it in play and cause the flow of the server to be much quicker than intended.

Simple things such as making blooms scale off DC, changing life steal and items sets is not going to cut it...everyones tried a different method of adjusting those ones and all have failed. But truthfully, the kind of re-work that would be needed is just going to be too much and it will never be attempted properly lol.

Let's not forget, that the Sins Karma skill has never seen the light of day on any server because it was so game breaking and no ones re-worked it yet lol.

Reactions: KillerMan
Status
Not open for further replies.