Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
RE: Edge stats

For the most part, they've taken a significant nerf in terms of stats avaliable, coupled with stat and refine extractors being removed from game should make for a more manageable set of stats.

Items can also gain random 'edge' stats from lvling (similar to weapon refine system)

**** sins, completely and 100% lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
There are much better ways of creating progression than **** rng edge stat rolls...don't be lazy. The whole system is garbage.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
(Mid Level ; Mid level is considered 50-75)

Added The Hive Levelling area
Added Kao Kao Passage Levelling area
Added Golum Mine Levelling area
Added Uma Island Battle area
Added Vashtuul Forest Battle area
Added Rakashi Stronghold Battle Area

Created mid level normal items
Created mid level rare items

work continues , V2 is online for beta testing , check discord for more news/updates

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Added Anubu Infamous God Area
Added Malefi's Domain Infamous God Area
Added Tomb Of Jesus Levelling Area
Adjusted gameshop, reduction to 99% of things

work continues today, we had 22 beta testers online last night which was good for a first time beta.

live is friday, join us on our discord for more information

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Skibadee beta wiped before launch? and is the client on 1st page same one to test in beta?

would have jumped on your discord to ask but the link wouldn't work for me tried a couple of times then it banned me even though it wouldn't let me join.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Just been online for couple of hours figured since discord isn't working for me figured I'd provide some feedback on testing on here. Level38 Wizard.

So starting out Killed around BP for a few levels and to get some potions and fireball before going into 1st levelling zone. It was a little hard in gloom starting out but once you get to scorched earth as a wizard clearing lures in there was decent enough. Item drop rates in there felt a tad high.

I also went to flea cave to grind some cash from the subs to buy a companion subs dropped about 100-150k which was pretty much there standard on offical but they had a lot of MR 46-46 and 100-300 dc which is good because It meant I had to dodge but I think warriors might struggle with them.

Only thing few things I could suggest is increasing gold drop rates in gloom slightly and off flea sub.

I also noticed that observe is giving a 1000% exp buff and Carrots give a large boost in exp wasn't sure if this is intended but figured best ask incase its not been mentioned and is not intended. other than that server looks really good will defo be online when it launches.

If there is anything in perticular you want testing leave me a list and when I get some time I will try it out.

jsyphon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2018
Still got a lot of working to do before going live on Friday... good luck.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Just been online for couple of hours figured since discord isn't working for me figured I'd provide some feedback on testing on here. Level38 Wizard.

So starting out Killed around BP for a few levels and to get some potions and fireball before going into 1st levelling zone. It was a little hard in gloom starting out but once you get to scorched earth as a wizard clearing lures in there was decent enough. Item drop rates in there felt a tad high.

I also went to flea cave to grind some cash from the subs to buy a companion subs dropped about 100-150k which was pretty much there standard on offical but they had a lot of MR 46-46 and 100-300 dc which is good because It meant I had to dodge but I think warriors might struggle with them.

Only thing few things I could suggest is increasing gold drop rates in gloom slightly and off flea sub.

I also noticed that observe is giving a 1000% exp buff and Carrots give a large boost in exp wasn't sure if this is intended but figured best ask incase its not been mentioned and is not intended. other than that server looks really good will defo be online when it launches.

If there is anything in perticular you want testing leave me a list and when I get some time I will try it out.

thanks for giving it a test. with regards to 'fleas' etc, if its not on the 3 teleporters in bichon wall, then come live they wont be ingame :)

yeah the observer and carrots are intended

whats your name on discord, i'll see if i can manually send you an invite

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Rean Schwarzer#8342 fairly sure it was to do with discord playing up.

Ah if flea is not meant to be there that explains the DC they had. Maybe increase chestnuts selling price starting out so they can set them selves up prior to being able to kill large lures in Gloom.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Rean Schwarzer#8342 fairly sure it was to do with discord playing up.

Ah if flea is not meant to be there that explains the DC they had. Maybe increase chestnuts selling price starting out so they can set them selves up prior to being able to kill large lures in Gloom.

thats a good shout, i'll add this to my todays list :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Done a bit more testing on each class and figured I'd provide some more feedback. I know you probs already have a list and that most if not all of what I've posted below might be on it if so just ignore them.

Gold - Needs to be more accessable in all zones and drop larger amounts. Mainly due to how expensive companion potions, horses, and cube rolls are.
Companions - bonuses can be too great and there is a lot of useless stats on them e.g mana and bag weight.
Monsters Elements - All the new zones that I've been too the monsters are physical based making advantage gear that isn't physical pointless other than for PVP.
Taoist Pets - Stats are too high.
Classes - may need a bit more base defensive stats for the higher zones and to counteract the DC/MC/SC gained from gear upgrades.
Belts, Boots, Emblems, Shields - Currently not seen any drop from low level zones and the boots I did see didn't have any comfort on them.
Accessory Level Ups - These stats may also need adjusting
Accessory Added Items - Noticed that Bracelets don't seem to be rolling AC/MR Just advanced elements, Dis, agility, and acc.
Cash shop buffs - These may also need to be adjusted some of them offer very high stats.
Mines - Might be worth reopening that if you intend to keep refinement system.
Edge Rolls - Dunno if you added a method to obtain the cubes normally or want to keep them as a money sink but figured I'd put them on feedback list.
Torch - A normal torch has a greater light radius than the bright torch both have the same dura.

Anyway hope that at least a few things I mentioned are not already on your To do list.

Temple Of Gloom - 1st floor has better monster distrubion than 2nd may be worth adding a sub on 2nd or upping spawns so people hunt there.
Vanga Temple - Same as Gloom.
Ma Ra Desert - DC on monsters felt a bit high for a warrior but fine for tao/wizards due to pets and kiting, exp there isn't great.
Anubi Forest - Nightmare for wizard and hurts for warrior, Drops not great for what time I spent in there.
The Coruption - Monsters hurt and give 18 exp guessing the exp might be a mistake.

Don't take any of this as negative feedback as I am having fun playing and can't wait for launch just a few things stood out to me was all.

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Done a bit more testing on each class and figured I'd provide some more feedback. I know you probs already have a list and that most if not all of what I've posted below might be on it if so just ignore them.

Gold - Needs to be more accessable in all zones and drop larger amounts. Mainly due to how expensive companion potions, horses, and cube rolls are.
*Very difficult to get just right, i'll have a slight tweak this morning, but gold is supposed to be hard-ish (i dont wanna see people with hundreds of billions in bag*
Companions - bonuses can be too great and there is a lot of useless stats on them e.g mana and bag weight.
*Companion stats are due to be changed before live*
Monsters Elements - All the new zones that I've been too the monsters are physical based making advantage gear that isn't physical pointless other than for PVP.
*In the lvling areas, the mobs are adv physical, in the battle and godly areas the adv is different*
Taoist Pets - Stats are too high.
*Tao pet levels may change, BUT the pets are needed as when its live, taos will not have infection*
Classes - may need a bit more base defensive stats for the higher zones and to counteract the DC/MC/SC gained from gear upgrades.
*Players can choose to add some ac/amc using gems/orbs, also they can choose some ac/amc as part of their hermits, as they get 3 per level, i may add some higher ac/amc to bracelets/helmets*
Belts, Boots, Emblems, Shields - Currently not seen any drop from low level zones and the boots I did see didn't have any comfort on them.
*Comfort will be added to boots this morning, belts/boots/emblem/shield are superior or elite, so drop from battle or god zones *
Accessory Level Ups - These stats may also need adjusting
*These stats are due to be changed before live*
Accessory Added Items - Noticed that Bracelets don't seem to be rolling AC/MR Just advanced elements, Dis, agility, and acc.
*Not sure about this*
Cash shop buffs - These may also need to be adjusted some of them offer very high stats.
*Some of these are likely to be adjusted slightly*
Mines - Might be worth reopening that if you intend to keep refinement system.
*Possibly, unsure as to how i want mining to be a thing yet*
Edge Rolls - Dunno if you added a method to obtain the cubes normally or want to keep them as a money sink but figured I'd put them on feedback list.
*Money sink*
Torch - A normal torch has a greater light radius than the bright torch both have the same dura.
*Will fix this morning*

Anyway hope that at least a few things I mentioned are not already on your To do list.

Temple Of Gloom - 1st floor has better monster distrubion than 2nd may be worth adding a sub on 2nd or upping spawns so people hunt there.
Vanga Temple - Same as Gloom.
*Monster spawns have not been finalized yet*
Ma Ra Desert - DC on monsters felt a bit high for a warrior but fine for tao/wizards due to pets and kiting, exp there isn't great.
Anubi Forest - Nightmare for wizard and hurts for warrior, Drops not great for what time I spent in there.
The Coruption - Monsters hurt and give 18 exp guessing the exp might be a mistake.
*Exp is always lower in battle/godly zones, than in levelling areas*

Don't take any of this as negative feedback as I am having fun playing and can't wait for launch just a few things stood out to me was all.

Answers in red and bold m8

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Nice responces as for gold I get you don't want people with trillions of it as thats just silly maybe just adjust the companion potions to suit a lower income of gold to the players.

E.G companion potions Level 3-10 200k each, 11-17 500k, 19-25 1m each.

As for taoist if your planning on changing levels obtained thats fine just saw that they had 2 pets and with strength of faith they could get them both over 1300 dc which seemed strong since if your going to be reducing companion stats warriors won't be getting over 1000 dc very quickly. so having 2 pets which both have better ac/mr adv and dc than a fully geared warrior with better aoe and that can be resummoned endlessly seemed very powerful even if they don't get infection anymore.

Anyway looking foward to live thanks for swift responces.

Reactions: KillerMan

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Added Uma Island Battle area
Added Vashtuul Forest Battle area
Added Rakashi Stronghold Battle Area
Added Anubu Infamous God Area
Added Malefi's Domain Infamous God Area

Created mid level normal items
Created mid level rare items
Created mid level elite items

(High Level ; High level is considered 75-110)
Added Forgotten Forest Levelling Area
Added The Conflagration Levelling Area
Added Frozen Depth's Levelling Area
Added Bone Pit Levelling Area
Added Demons Run Levelling Area
Added Nusari Woods Battle Area
Added Americant Den Battle Area
Added Vaganax Temple Battle Area

Created high level common items

Increased spawns in some levelling caves
You can now mine in Bichon Town (For black iron ore, materials to craft refinement stones, also rare chance to gain full refinement stones)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Added Feraxis Peak Battle Area
Added Dunes Of Jesus Battle Area
Added The All Powerful Being Infamous God Area
Added King Hogs Haven Infamous God Area
Added Ching Chong Infamous God Area
Added The Galley Infamous God Area

Created high level normal items
Created high level rare items

Server goes live in 2hours 10mins!

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Been playing live on a wizard level50 at moment in level 40 gear with level11 pig.

Slight problem is I can barely scratch the monsters in first mid level cave and the low level zones are now giving less exp and drops.

If I could afford to reroll my pig and get some more mc instead of it keep rolling MP which is a completely useless stat that would be great. Other option would be lower their MR a little bit please.

Other than that it's been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.