Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
What about being 75 with people running around with 2000+ stats and massive Edge stats in the span of 3 days isn't silly? lol. Not to mention the daft amount of EXP Gameshop items :D

You got the JesusStone(L), JesusStone(XL), JesusStone(XXL), JesusStone(XXXL), then the ExpPot(P), (SP) and (SSP) lol. Equal amount of other stat potions too....honestly can't even remember half of them as there were so many....4-5 sets of Wings with the same stats too.

I got curious...for a whole 60 seconds :D Probably the most money hungry server out at the moment lol. Seems as though the killing of Mir3 is now happening by saturation instead of lack of players lol.

Such a shame, as it's my favourite version...

Reactions: TheRealHavok

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
What about being 75 with people running around with 2000+ stats and massive Edge stats in the span of 3 days isn't silly? lol. Not to mention the daft amount of EXP Gameshop items :D

You got the JesusStone(L), JesusStone(XL), JesusStone(XXL), JesusStone(XXXL), then the ExpPot(P), (SP) and (SSP) lol. Equal amount of other stat potions too....honestly can't even remember half of them as there were so many....4-5 sets of Wings with the same stats too.

I got curious...for a whole 60 seconds :D Probably the most money hungry server out at the moment lol. Seems as though the killing of Mir3 is now happening by saturation instead of lack of players lol.

Such a shame, as it's my favourite version...

2 things are happening here either..

1. There’s a few ppl spending on the various P2W stuff and that shouldn’t affect your gameplay to much if it’s a decent server? (Not played it so don’t know)

2. Loads of ppl are spending and bossing server, which means the server is good for the majority of ppl as they enjoy P2W?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well Jesus is also as corrupt as they come, so i'm sure items and stuff are being sold on the side as was previously...but most servers probably do that anyway.

Just a shame that this is what passes as a good server? lol. Weeks worth of work at best, even been wiped and recycled once already, items sold on the sly and just sheer volume of P2W cash shop items...

Sad times for this forum if this is the desire lol. I've seen decent servers get an incredible amount more heat than this server is getting...maybe everyone has just resigned and passing the time for the Mir2 servers coming up?

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
i had the same issues, told him wizz are poor in comparison to other classes in discord and ingame and get abused, but he doesnt like abuse back.

maybe jesus, learn some respect for players your get it back.

I'd personally avoid because this gm cant take criticism one bit, top notch bellend this guy. im now banned, what a shame looool.
View attachment 22263 View attachment 22265

Call himself Jesus and use hard family flame wow, what an undeveloped elementary school minion 😁
+ proven? item selling on first server?

Such server should be added to "avoid" list.

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Server so far is pretty good pve progression feels just about right not to easy to get higher quality items but not too hard, Gold isn't flooding the economy just yet, and levelling slows down at 75 but doesn't just stop outright.

Only thing that I can see from a players point of view is that Taoists are a bit too powerful on both PVE & PVP which I can live with for the moment.

I'd either look at reducing there damage on Target spells like Greater evil slayer so that it's more inline with the wizard if not lower as they have pets with a larger Pet bomb, CL with almost no CD after use, Healing, Puri, and Pets. Or buff Warrior and Wizard damage slightly.

I would guess tao's are going to bitch at me about this but there defo a bit op you only have to watch them playing or watch the chat to know that. Anyway other than that which won't stop me playing servers been great fun. Reminds me of Zircon but before it got a bit silly.

I played a Taoist, was one of the highest levels and I found a Wizard to do a lot more damage than me in PvP, effectively they also have more HP thanks to Magic Shield. PvE however, with Pet Explosion I could clear very quickly in high level areas.

The only things I can agree on is Warriors need a buff, they are in a bad state and CL needing a cooldown where it can't be applied all the time.

What Jesus said was correct, for every Taoist moaning about Wizard being OP, there is a Wizard moaning about Taoist being OP. Maybe they are both OP or actually even enough that only Warrior needs a proper buff?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well Jesus is also as corrupt as they come, so i'm sure items and stuff are being sold on the side as was previously...but most servers probably do that anyway.

Just because Skibadee its a rotten tomato doesn't mean all the stack of tomato are rotten.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Yet 99% of the server really enjoy it....cash shop or no cash shop lol.

no need to flame if its not for you , just move along ;)

Saturation of mir3 servers? There are what, 2? online properly lol, Ancient and my server, also i put some money back into this forum, via donations and banners and paying my fiver for my server ad.....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Just because Skibadee its a rotten tomato doesn't mean all the stack of tomato are rotten.
Rotten tomato? Your anaology would make you some black nasty fly infested tomato then ,

what have you put back into this forum zedina? SWEET FA

My mir3 server is still the most customised zircon server with the biggest usercount on the servercount list in the evenings, that to me shows that people enjoy my servers

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
I've said this multiple times taoist isn't broken in the damage they output its the the low dmg on certain key spells that are shockingly low ,which shouldn't be the case, on their main spells. For example currently Meteor Shower on a wiz is highly unviable to use in the pvp factor compared to Improved Explosive Talisman they currently have to use Tempest and hope that a ThunderStorm hits them to "Burst" anyone down. I agree wizards should be glass cannons and a threat that people should be having as their priority focus in pvp with low defense / health but i fear the day that if wizards get buffs that are to strong they will begin to roll defensive hermits or defensive pigs.
Warriors are starting to reach a point where they output large amounts of burst if they get onto a player and with Seismic Slam coming in shortly to grip players on an average Cooldown it will allow warriors to have a chance to compete vs ranged classes in grp or solo PVP.
Warriors also recently gained the capability to MassBeckon mobs in the higher tier caves and are starting to lvl at an extraordinary rate compared to what they was doing before but i believe that is how it should be, looks fairly balanced PVE wise from my perspective for warriors.
Taoist recently have started dropping off in PVE they had a nice lead with these new pets to help them at lower stages of the game but with the increase of lvls you will quickly see how a Taoist is currently the slowest class for lvling in within PVE. Within a short period of time Infection should be implemented into the game and it isn't at its broken state of melting lures like it use to be it has been nerfed drastically but is still a highly viable spell that Taoists are going to need to lvl with especially once the next tier lvl of caves come in since the demon pet will eventually not be able to tank in lures for long periods of time which is their current key factor for lvling.
Taoists currently are the strongest class for PVP due to the low dmg on range classes and the large capability they have to avoid warriors , however if a warrior gets some good hits on u say good night. Taoists heals have been changed to have a capacity of how much can heal per tick instead of getting all of their health in 1 go from a single heal and with the cooldowns on heal i feel like it isn't in a bad spot, if once the dmg on wizards is changed and taoists are still in their powerful state a healing pvp buff might be nice to implement and set it at maybe 8 secs or possibly higher to stop the fact that a could happily sit there and spam heal to live currently (it's on a 3sec cd if some aren't aware).
Taoist pets are a huge problem for them in pvp they can be destroyed with extreme ease however if u somehow manage to get a demon explosion of on a player it is going to shock the person that gets hit.
Hopefully with the upcoming changes and the small buffs and tweaks he's adding everything will smooth out shortly. Have to say Jesus is doing a much better job this time round on this server and with the banning for 3 days of players who are botting alongside the multiple amount of times he's declined payments for ingame items that aren't within the Game Shop.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Have to say Jesus is doing a much better job this time round on this server and with the banning for 3 days of players who are botting alongside the multiple amount of times he's declined payments for ingame items that aren't within the Game Shop.

I'll just leave this here for the naysayers

eternalUnicorn

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2019
I am not the man to look under the hood , for me it is fun and balanced game to play and enjoy .
So far i am enjoying the new server , lots of fun balanced leveling and drop rate , most important that it is not boring leveling many new maps with drops that can make u advance faster.
It is not the perfect server , but hope it will be , lots of work have been done but we all ask and expect more to come .
What he did right this time that you will find ether the GM or the watch is online so when ever u need some thing you will find some one to answer and give guide and assistance.
Keep it up and thank you for the fun server
Oldtimer

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't really care if people are enjoying the server or not, that's beside the point. But after a few bad reviews it looks like some users are coming from nowhere to post good reviews, even an alt acc whose only other comment is also about how good this server is.

I don't care either if you're calling your discord members to post things here unless they start making alt accounts.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I don't really care if people are enjoying the server or not, that's beside the point. But after a few bad reviews it looks like some users are coming from nowhere to post good reviews, even an alt acc whose only other comment is also about how good this server is.

I don't care either if you're calling your discord members to post things here unless they start making alt accounts.

Who's alt account has been on here to post?

EternalUnicorn ,is a player on my server, called OldTimer
Shurikan is a player on my server, called Shurikan

Im failing to see who the alt account is?

What i find disgusting, is people who have never even touched the server, chiming in and giving an opinion on a server they haven't even tried lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yet 99% of the server really enjoy it....cash shop or no cash shop lol.

no need to flame if its not for you , just move along ;)

Saturation of mir3 servers? There are what, 2? online properly lol, Ancient and my server, also i put some money back into this forum, via donations and banners and paying my fiver for my server ad.....

Just going to ignore the previous 10 before you? lol. I somehow wouldn't be surprised if by next year you're on your 10th iteration of this server and still maintain it's one of the proper servers, rather than the very real cash grab server it is.

There have been many others like yours i'm afraid...i'm amazed though how you've skated under the radar though :D

Should make a wager on your 3rd iteration. I would say....maybe around March/April time? Bons Mir2 comes out end of Feb that will drag the majority of the Mir3 teams away at the moment, as they're mainly Mir2 fans at heart...once your user count drops, that will be when you wipe again :P

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Just going to ignore the previous 10 before you? lol. I somehow wouldn't be surprised if by next year you're on your 10th iteration of this server and still maintain it's one of the proper servers, rather than the very real cash grab server it is.

There have been many others like yours i'm afraid...i'm amazed though how you've skated under the radar though :D

Should make a wager on your 3rd iteration. I would say....maybe around March/April time? Bons Mir2 comes out end of Feb that will drag the majority of the Mir3 teams away at the moment, as they're mainly Mir2 fans at heart...once your user count drops, that will be when you wipe again :p

The 10? before..... i would say the majority of them havent even played the server, or like yourself, popped on for 30seconds and made piss poor assumptions and or are people who have an issue with me, nothing to do with players actually playing lol.

Numbers speak for themselves, its currently the #1 listed server on lomcn, and everyone who actually plays the server properly, for the most part are all having a great time ;)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

He offered GG for a good review on his previous version of the server... :unsure:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Patch Notes 21st Jan

Added Infection to bookstore (capped at level 2 for now)
Added Seismic Slam to bookstore (low DPS, CC)

Increased spawns in Jesus Tomb 1f/2f/3f
Increased spawns in Demon Run 1f/2f

Added Even Higher Teleporter NPC
-Added Zaka Halls Levelling Area
-Added Kapato Mines Levelling Area

Added Genetically Modified Carrots to the even higher lvling zones

EVERY 1ST AND 3RD WEEKEND OF THE MONTH WILL BE EXTRA GOLD AND DROPS
EVERY 2ND AND 4TH WEEKEND OF THE MONTH WILL BE EXTRA EXP
IF WE HAVE A 5 WEEKEND MONTH, ITS GOLD/EXP/DROPS ON THE 5TH WEEKEND
EVENTS RUNS FROM 5PM GMT FRIDAY'S , UNTILL 10PM SUNDAYS

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So I've been playing server since Launch (Rean LVL76 Wizard) I've not purchaced Gamegold Although I did get some for free for testing beta. Figured I'd clear a few things up and give insight to player looking for a server to play.

Leveling from 1-60 was high rate 60-75 I'd say is still high but it does slow down as you level but once you hit 76+ the server drops to mid-low which lets be honest is fine because it give players access to there full skill sets and we have all done the 1-50+ slog on low-high rates before maybe even dozens of times, so skipping out the boring levels is fine.

As for stats on items there a lot more balanced than V1 I'd say there more along the lines of what you would expect in an offical version of mir if you went over 50+. Other than hermit but the server is high rate and no one forces you to place all your hermits in offensive stats.

Gold influxs isn't super high like V1 either so highest cost items I've seen are like 100m for the best wizard bracelet currently ingame which if you sub hunt for 4-6 hours is able to be gained in a day. But with the current money soaks such as the companion, horses, cube system (reworked) should keep the market stable for a while.

Item drops are the same I spent 2 days solid killing high level bosses/subs and manage to obtain a full set of the 2nd best wizard gear currently ingame and managed to get 2 elite items which are the best currently ingame none of which was added. So the items aren't months of hardcore farming but there not just given too you and with the levelling system on items you may need to farm more but thats half the fun of mir.

As for PVP Shurikan is right for the most part Warriors look great and slam should bring them up to scratch, and Wizards main spells seem to be hitting a lot less than the taoist which is the main reason that taoist are coming across as stronger. Although GM is going to be releasing a patch soon to Improve a wizards damage so that they are just as big a threat to taoists as the taoist is to them.

Anyway If your bored, Don't have much time to spare, or just like higher rate server I'd give this server a go.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
He offered GG for a good review on his previous version of the server... :unsure:

Your wrong, i offered GG for a review of previous version, whether it was good or bad.... so please dont spout half truths. ty

• Haha
Reactions: Skyline

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Your wrong, i offered GG for a review of previous version, whether it was good or bad.... so please dont spout half truths. ty
Did they get a ban if they posted a bad review?

*I'm just stirring the pot here. No hard feelings :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.