Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
2 accounts are mind and i forgot the details/email to other account.

Exwizz was never mine.

you sure pipped up with just being unbanned you little rat, i suggest you keep on your thread before the same happens again.

also last response to you, not sure why i even bothered when i dont even play this game anymore, i just see 1 rat defending another.

less spam and talk about the server if you actually play it i recall you moaning/crying for a clean thread when people spammed ur **** server.

Reactions: Skibadee

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
2 accounts are mind and i forgot the details/email to other account.

Exwizz was never mine.

you sure pipped up with just being unbanned you little rat, i suggest you keep on your thread before the same happens again.

also last response to you, not sure why i even bothered when i dont even play this game anymore, i just see 1 rat defending another.

less spam and talk about the server if you actually play it i recall you moaning/crying for a clean thread when people spammed ur **** server.

Wasnt you banned on @Exwizz and insulting Tai on other discords? :ROFLMAO:

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
That's funny coming from you everytime you weren't top dog of a class you'd spit your dummy out and switch to another class or go play league of legends :LOL:, could never find your feet cos you were terrible just like every other server lol, and no surprise you get your boyfriend to come here specifically to defend your honor :sleep: lets not forget about the time when i confronted you about being a snake in voice chat and you sounded like you were gonna tear up... we had a good laugh about that after you left

Excala you say that but when you were alone in your own guild and u were gettin bullied you'd beg to be left alone... you only started chirping up eventually when other people started killing for you :unsure: end of the day fact is that you ran everytime i were on your screen for months until Jesus fed you an event where you could catch up and get broken halloween kit whilst i was away in Canada, shame that you finally started to become able to kill someone when the server started going downhill, all that matters is who bossed it during the prime (y)
Clearly your definition of not wasting my time repeating myself is different to yours but what ever makes you sleep at night mate. The repetitive bias complaints to your class when something wasn't right because you thought u was the best because you had a special refined wep.
And anyone that knows me especially on high rates i get bored of a classes and switch or return to different ones often, and no doubt in my mind am i not going to on a high rate where it takes no time at all to catch bk up. But what ever im tired of talking to you already told people im in no way a friend or someone who likes you or never will be in the future your only going to regret it down the line especially with the amount of abuse to throw at players because you cant play the game properly.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Clearly your definition of not wasting my time repeating myself is different to yours but what ever makes you sleep at night mate. The repetitive bias complaints to your class when something wasn't right because you thought u was the best because you had a special refined wep.
And anyone that knows me especially on high rates i get bored of a classes and switch or return to different ones often, and no doubt in my mind am i not going to on a high rate where it takes no time at all to catch bk up. But what ever im tired of talking to you already told people im in no way a friend or someone who likes you or never will be in the future your only going to regret it down the line especially with the amount of abuse to throw at players because you cant play the game properly.

You're nuts if you think that i will somewhat "regret" talking **** to known retards within the community lol.. and if you think that you not being my friend somehow bothers me.. :cautious: if i ever do play another Mir again i will stick with the core group that i always play with, but it's not looking good these days with these low effort copy/paste cash cow servers that last a few months, i give it just as much as i get it tbh i've never been one of the quiet players i always get stuck in with the Mir banter in-game and create enemies, otherwise it's boring as ****.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Skibadee Been a few days now any fix's coming for wizards I've already made a Warrior if not but there a Joke at the moment. Prime example just short of 3k MC dealing 1500 damage vs deletion in pvp with red poison on him where as brolly 1600 sc was dealing 5k with GTE and Deletion was dealing 3k x2 with bladestorm through magic shield.

With that level of damage from Taoist and Warrior and a wizards meer 5340 HP at 77 with HP Drug how are they meant to be relevant in pvp when the other 2 classes can 1 shot them and there damage is so piss poor that can't even pose a threat.

This is ignoring taoists levelling speed since infection got added I was levelling at same time as taoists round my level and they were killing 2-4x faster than one of if not the best geared wizard on the server.

Please can you sort this out I'm enjoying the grinding for gear but PVP is pointless as a wizard and Levelling seems pointless too given that I'd have to invest 2-4x the time to keep up with taoist who cast infection and walk round these pact maps raking in exp.

Just so you know it's not just me who's been saying how bad wizards are just talk to any of the top 20 wizards who are active and they will tell you the same thing.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Started here the other day, had a couple of hours each night.

Quite fun, easy going which is what I like.
Took a while as a warrior to get going until you get HM - Pretty standard mir in that aspect.

Little unsure as to where I should hunt though. I'm level 41 or 42. My gear is just the same as i had at level24-30 so trying the "Med level" caves is a little too much - Cains pots.

The lower level levelling caves are now getting pretty damn slow!

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Started here the other day, had a couple of hours each night.

Quite fun, easy going which is what I like.
Took a while as a warrior to get going until you get HM - Pretty standard mir in that aspect.

Little unsure as to where I should hunt though. I'm level 41 or 42. My gear is just the same as i had at level24-30 so trying the "Med level" caves is a little too much - Cains pots.

The lower level levelling caves are now getting pretty damn slow!

Have you tried the low level battle and or god areas to gain some superior/elite kit ?

Do you also have a companion (pig)? Give me a shout on discord if your looking for a bit of advice

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Have you tried the low level battle and or god areas to gain some superior/elite kit ?

Do you also have a companion (pig)? Give me a shout on discord if your looking for a bit of advice
Nope! To be honest, I just saw "Levelling caves" :P

Will give those areas a bash tonight. Wondered where the Elite kit etc dropped (y)

Cheers.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I got one!

At around level 50 i moved into Hive the first medium leveling area, wait until you get mass beacon it looks insane. Can't believe this thread is fully of people saying Wiz are op lmao, i see warriors tele into Caves, pull 500 mobs on top of them, 1 hit a lure, rt away repeat.. i spend half a minute just making a lure lol as for Taos i won't go there, they don't even press buttons just walk around and infection rapes everything

Reactions: Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Added Asteroid to bookstore
Added 'Big' temporary tonics to gamestore
Added VIP to gamestore
Fixed dodgy spawns in King Hogs' Haven
Added common items to Even higher levelling zones
Added Pangtangji Temple Battle Area to even higher NPC
Added Slavacon Coast Battle Area to even higher NPC
-Added Superior items to the even higher Battle Areas

EXP WEEKEND IS ONLINE AND LIVE

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
The baddest server I have ever played, every update put new objects in the gamestore that give a lot of experience rate, it makes no sense is a server to get money, when people do not pay, close the server, just like the last one time.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
The baddest server I have ever played, every update put new objects in the gamestore that give a lot of experience rate, it makes no sense is a server to get money, when people do not pay, close the server, just like the last one time.

But... this can't be?! He learned from mistakes on the 1st one!

Attachments

• 45406caeeb59edeb356ca957ab18ce04.png
    45406caeeb59edeb356ca957ab18ce04.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 32
  • b9ab97685442c3718ea21cb8de431c49.png
    b9ab97685442c3718ea21cb8de431c49.png
    36 KB · Views: 32
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Overreaction a bit, a VIP / Big Tonics got put in GS, remember HG is a thing here if you grind you can get it for free, also it's like a 80% exp boost, thats like what 1k more per mob lol, exp rate gives so little here it's not even worth getting.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Overreaction a bit, a VIP / Big Tonics got put in GS, remember HG is a thing here if you grind you can get it for free, also it's like a 80% exp boost, thats like what 1k more per mob lol, exp rate gives so little here it's not even worth getting.
The only way I found exp rate good on the server was when I happened to roll high exp on most of my pig rolls. Ended up with near 700% exp, which actually helped a lot. But other than that you're right about the perma buffs not given enough to notice the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.