Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
Who says a community and donors are mutually exclusive? Donors are part of the community.
Yeah and both the donors and the "normal" players should be treated equally or every single server there is can just become a whale paradise and have hundreds of players and be successful, doesnt seem to be the case now does it? Thats why before turning the server into a sellout street shop maybe a gm should do a community poll if he actually cares about the entire community and not just a "selected" few.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yeah and both the donors and the "normal" players should be treated equally or every single server there is can just become a whale paradise and have hundreds of players and be successful, doesnt seem to be the case now does it? Thats why before turning the server into a sellout street shop maybe a gm should do a community poll if he actually cares about the entire community and not just a "selected" few.

What does "players should be treated equally means?

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
What does "players should be treated equally means?
Means not giving a gigantic unfair advantage to donors by putting the entire drop list (and more because there's stuff that has never even seen drop from bosses) + disgusting broken buffs in the gs

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
But you have huntgold.....

Also, this time yday , was 42 online, this time today there is 40 , hardly massive difference in numbers

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Means not giving a gigantic unfair advantage to donors by putting the entire drop list (and more because there's stuff that has never even seen drop from bosses) + disgusting broken buffs in the gs

I don't think that has anything to do with treating players equally. A donor will always have advantages unless you rely only on cosmetics and stuff like that which is not the way mir works, so... That's the price we have to pay in order to have nice servers around.

Godly

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 17, 2019
I left this server already week ago. When i saw Reginald( Only Example) Botting like 24/h every day, with already 4kkk Gold in bag - that was enought to leave the server. No one give a **** about the botters, they're running 24/h and no one cares about them. Server was good, but unfair as hell. Goodluck in the future ;)

@Sorry for my english :P

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think that has anything to do with treating players equally. A donor will always have advantages unless you rely only on cosmetics and stuff like that which is not the way mir works, so... That's the price we have to pay in order to have nice servers around.
It has imo, donors will ofc always have advantages, the difference is how big those advantages are. Giving someone a lil bit of xp boost or a lil stats boost will keep the playing field somewhat fair while selling out the entire drop list all of a sudden + gigantic buffs is just a big **** you to all the non whale players.
Anyway i gave my opinion already so no point in repeating myself over and over, my stance towards pure street shop sellout servers is clear.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
By choice, no other reason.

For people to buy cosmetics, first you need a big community which we don't have. Then you need to create a lot of unique artwork to catch people's attention, but there's not much room for that in Mir and we don't have the numbers.

It has imo, donors will ofc always have advantages, the difference is how big those advantages are. Giving someone a lil bit of xp boost or a lil stats boost will keep the playing field somewhat fair while selling out the entire drop list + gigantic buffs is just a big **** you to all the non whale players.
Anyway i gave my opinion already so no point in repeating myself over and over, my stance towards pure street shop sellout servers is clear.

I agree that donation rewards should be somehow balanced but that has nothing to do with treating players equally.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i treat vyse like a **** coz quite frankly he deserves it , he constantly crys like a little girl as if i owe him something , DING DING DING ALERT, i owe him nothing.

Only thing I ever really complained about was drop rate on new bosses which was for 2 reason first server is advertised as high rates which imo shouldn't mean grinding 12 hours a day for items 7 days a week and seeing 1 thing drop after over 200 kills, 2nd reason was because just like me people both in my guild and outside it were also complaing about these same bosses dropping absolutely naff all.

Every thing else on here was stupidity on your side with taoists critical hitting for 6k well wizards with much better gear were doing less than 1000s, too leaving rts on levelling maps for so long allowing botters the ability to play the game 24/7 pretty much risk free. Yeah you got some but not often.

This ignores the fact of either you or one of your coders giving out not only free hg buffs but levelling select players spells past level3 to things like level10 and all the V1 items and stuff you forgot to take out that is giving players advantages.

So before you start throwing **** around and bring me back into chat to reply to ya bad mouthing me get your facts stright you money grabbing scrubber with just enough braincells you can copy paste a map together each week in 5mins. I'm Out don't bring me up again muppet and I won't return.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I dont think the majority of people complaining understand the time requirement to even add in a new map / items.

I am not saying it takes days, but everyone knows Jesus runs the server to provide him with some additional income.

Its really not difficult, if you don't like the server just quit and find another server where the GM's goals are are inline with what you require.

What surprises and amuses me, is that you guys haven't worked this out even after playing 2 versions of this server lol.

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
I dont think the majority of people complaining understand the time requirement to even add in a new map / items.

I am not saying it takes days, but everyone knows Jesus runs the server to provide him with some additional income.

Its really not difficult, if you don't like the server just quit and find another server where the GM's goals are are inline with what you require.

What surprises and amuses me, is that you guys haven't worked this out even after playing 2 versions of this server lol.
Only played v2 and stopped after he suddenly put the whole drop list on the gs and for sure will never try a server from Jesus again :D

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
yet you still log on and try to convince other players not to play haha, idiots

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
? I legit only logged on yesterday to observe your friend with lvl 100 skills running around buffing everyone with 100% mc/sc buff lmao, dont even have a character anymore :D Also there's no need to convince other players to not play ;)

Last edited:

Jokerall

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2018
Drops were 1/2500 for bosses and 1/500000 for mobs before the last sellout update, not sure now and dont care to check tbh.

PS: Also on top of that there is a hidden huge grp drop penalty that was never fixed.

Last edited:

Loss

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 22, 2018
Jesus is now just deleting all and anything remotely negative from the discord and ignoring all messages rather than just interacting with the community. People would be understanding if he said he was working on something and needed time but instead they just get silence or their messages deleted. No wonder player numbers are dropping.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Jesus is now just deleting all and anything remotely negative from the discord and ignoring all messages rather than just interacting with the community. People would be understanding if he said he was working on something and needed time but instead they just get silence or their messages deleted. No wonder player numbers are dropping.
because he's seeing how server dies... no money to pay coder ^^.. same as with v1 then closed, wipe and v2 opening... reminds me to rndpro or supreme, money sv's that only lasts 1-2monthz

Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.