InSaNe Online..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kitten_16

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
wen will it b bk up been down for dayz ash wot u playin at lolololololololol

toaly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
oO was u just on server i was aswell....cba playing tho if no1 else does...lets all get playing:ppunk: then T_M can pwn u properly

kitten_16

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
ive just tryed to log in ash its sayin connection closed wot u done :P lololololol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
well server is down atm coz i am upgrading my RAM l8a, so ther is no point putting it nline then taking it offline agin l8a to add the RAM lal. Also i want to talk wiv TB. It seems insane is dead nower days :( hardly no1 plays, which makes it no fun for any of you because you have no1 to hunt wiv, pvp etc... Also TB is busy alot irl with work and things, and has no time to update server which i understand coz life is more important than a game lol. So i am going to speak to him later and see what he wants to do.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i dnt wanna c da serva go down cz there is a lack of them bt i fink dat wud b the best idea :(... or perhaps ash u cud host a fresh set of files! jus 2 get ppl more interested! onli an idea tho :)

kinkyk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2005
Server would get players back if it was up :p

just stick with it it will get good again if u need help with updates i can help :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
well ill speak wiv TB l8a.Imo it wuld be best for server to go down whilst it has a gd name. And who knows, maybeh it will return with updates in the future or maybe even insane 1.9 will come out ^___^ But like i say, ill speak wiv TB l8a and see what he thinks shuld happen.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
server back online....

latest & new ip: 80.43.28.222

Server PC RAM upgraded a little.

P.S. could a MOD please clean this thread up? thnx

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
ne updates as of yet? server rly starting to get out of control with the cheats , dno if u caught em yet but thers tons of em with same cheat system geting monglords pm me on msn if u interested in catching em n banning em ^_~

/WaKKu
/BLEH