Zircon InsanityMir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Botting has been an issue on here nowt done about it though :) even after videos sent.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Wow 3 botters one video o_O

nothing gets done about it, its the main reason i stopped playing the server.

wizards like ryu just rt and use 2-3 chain lightnings, then rt again - its very obvious to see

warriors like tanga, put shift lock on and just rt every 10seconds or so, with a macro setup to use spells etc - again very obvious when they are stood swinging at thin air

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
That video date is 21st before we hired our Guardian Admin who is banning every day.
But thanks.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
That video date is 21st before we hired our Guardian Admin who is banning every day.
But thanks.

Its fine, i cant see your server having many players left when moon launches...poor hells :(

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Wow 3 botters one video o_O

3 ? O.o

nothing gets done about it, its the main reason i stopped playing the server.

wizards like ryu just rt and use 2-3 chain lightnings, then rt again - its very obvious to see

warriors like tanga, put shift lock on and just rt every 10seconds or so, with a macro setup to use spells etc - again very obvious when they are stood swinging at thin air

There are many players using "macros" atm to auto kill mobs yes the main problem is rules state as long as the player is not "afk" and respond to a "Gm" immediately then it is fine

How many have been banned so far?

3 accounts banned in the last week

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
3 ? o_O

There are many players using "macros" atm to auto kill mobs yes the main problem is rules state as long as the player is not "afk" and respond to a "Gm" immediately then it is fine

3 accounts banned in the last week

Pity that Ryu and Tanga in this video still continue to play here though, banning isn't enforced enough.

labrat

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2019
Server Been updated and auto update won't work.
Links on here for discord and autoupdater don't work either.
Anyone got new links please?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Servers down, will be back with a new secret name very soon :P Mir3 Reborn Reloaded Returned Resurrected Redemption Zone

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
I have a lot of fun on this server.I hope to rebuild it again.