Zircon InsanityMir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
I told this.. gm is just listen to polititian who is not so happy. Revoke access to community and soon hammer

Did not support claim... just word of politician at PROJECTX. Start revoke community, then hammer in my role. I say this to master but the word of player from oversea is not worthy to these politician... My role is supported by 2 and not all here is native to their language struggle hard with bar... my lead to little people has lost with community revoke.. punish the people without claim. cannot proceed to speak with master without falsify accusation. player now lost - wish gm to go to community QQ and preach to little people.

this is the community of mir here, when 20 person talk false the same about you. You will be sh*t and ban

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
~ Changed Armors/Shields & Thurible stats ( new stats are a surprise when its live -> might help pvp balance a lot)

~ Added Door to Yurin Forest - Top right Lost Paradise Forest

~ Added Doors inside Blossom Island maps

all this will be live with next patch

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
~ Changed Armors/Shields & Thurible stats ( new stats are a surprise when its live -> might help pvp balance a lot)

~ Added Door to Yurin Forest - Top right Lost Paradise Forest

~ Added Doors inside Blossom Island maps

all this will be live with next patch

Waiting this patch since server is live, people lvling and doing reb nothing more needs to be done.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Yeah sorry for delay
I am doing drops and other stuff today
we also been adjusting the defense of armors / shields / thuribles to match more KR website stats but adjusted to our needs
patch should be out in 1-2 days at max if not sooner

all the best

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Yeah sorry for delay
I am doing drops and other stuff today
we also been adjusting the defense of armors / shields / thuribles to match more KR website stats but adjusted to our needs
patch should be out in 1-2 days at max if not sooner

all the best

Super excited. :D

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Released content patch :
Yurin Forest
Blossom Islands 1F ,2F , KR
Blessed Winged Armor upgrade system by killing Igyu Birth of Fire in Blossom KR , Chances are 1/20
New kit lvl 87+ Armor / Helmet / Shields ( no outside skin yet )
Map Background System - Blossom Islands
Map Burning Fog System - Blossom KR

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
~ Monestary 10% exp increase in map buff
~ 20% exp increase map buff on yurin and blossom
~ Yurin map spawns buffed
~ armor drops in new areas set to parts
~ armors lvl 83 set to parts as drops in new areas Yurin and Blossom, enjoy
~ added Igyu and Hellbringer to White Whistle
~ Amethyst left to drop only at ghost sorcerer
~ Fog improvements for KR Blossom
~ Map music added for Yurin and Blossom
~ Quartz Mine lvl 3 spawns boosted
~ AT spawns boosted
~ Pure Quartz removed from being needed to enter the door

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
~ Monestary 10% exp increase in map buff
~ 20% exp increase map buff on yurin and blossom
~ Garden Soldier damage nerf by 20%
~ Yurin map spawns buffed
~ armor drops in new areas set to parts
~ armors lvl 83 set to parts as drops in new areas Yurin and Blossom, enjoy
~ added Igyu and Hellbringer to White Whistle
~ Amethyst left to drop only at ghost sorcerer
~ Garden Soldier AI fixed to hit 1k not 3k
~ Fog improvements for KR Blossom
~ Map music added for Yurin and Blossom
~ Quartz Mine lvl 3 spawns boosted
~ AT spawns boosted
~ Pure Quartz removed from being needed to enter the door

Finally looks like you have some handle over the database. Some much needed buffs to drops and spawns that I think were requested a long time ago.

Surprised to see warrior player base is up and competing with wizard / assassin. Taoist is still lacking, I fail to see how taoist will compete with the growth of crit dmg / crit chance.

Taoist does not reap benefits of these stats as much as the rest of the classes damage wise. I think when I last played I did mention that the buffs taoist have need to be boosted to bring them inline with stat progression and to make taoist viable in group leveling.

An 8 dc, mc, sc, ac, amc / attack element buff does not really make much difference in this game.. Maybe more useful for wizards with renounce % buff but overall it's next to nothing.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Tao can solo any boss with poison. It has always been the way. No doubt it took a long time.

The same with leveling when I last played, tao can't keep up.

Reactions: Hells

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Please point me out a few easy tweaks that would make taoist better at leveling and if anyone here has ideas for warrior that would be nice too
please keep in mind, we are trying to make changes that will not affect the PvP balance after editing something

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Please point me out a few easy tweaks that would make taoist better at leveling and if anyone here has ideas for warrior that would be nice too
please keep in mind, we are trying to make changes that will not affect the PvP balance after editing something

I don't know on your server anymore.. To improve infect will help a lot but to not be to strong? May be difficult... Infect in PVP is limited 1% HP and will not change PVP if you boost the stat.

Also to improve Elemental Superiority will help a lot. More SC / Attack Element.

Warrior? Maybe allow the Defiance and Might to be use together and boost the Might amount... maybe like Renounce its DC%

mir3usabeta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2007
maybe increase empowered explosive talisman+empowered evil slayer to mass hit on every attack,(not every 2nd hit) or make demonic pet do mass attack or when strength is apply, either pet improved or attack improved or both, up to players input.

Reactions: wargod and Hells

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Thanks, i saved your suggestions to be considered with the rest of the staff

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
~ Monestary mobs dropping against tunic of whispers F and the sin armor drop rate increased a bit for next patch
~ Guild Alliance system(edited)
~ Blossom Soldier AI Fix ( dmg from 3k to 1k )
~ Yurin and Blossom xp boosted again by 20% and Yurin spawns doubled

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
make a better pet system= more attack from pets, mass attack wise,
make buffs benefit more
increase stats gained upon level increase
improve spell power on certain spells of your choosing in db
revise infection
i played tao and it does lack something compared to other 3 classes, always has

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
~ new helmets added 5% exp rate
~ Mystery Ship xp and drop rates boosted to match the KR and open a new possible area for you guys
~ new Shields adjusted per class / new items adjusted per rebirth 2/3 requirement
~ Crashes fixed for rankings window and for @leaveguild
~ More emblems added to mystery ship boss Pachon also increased the drop rate for them

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
~ Blossom 2f spawns boosted
~ yurin and blossom map exp rates boosted
~ final adjustments to guild alliance system finished
~ pet filter - added individual class filter for picked up books

Last edited: