Zircon InsanityMir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
anyway in any case, people can not bot on the top end maps where the end game items are or end game books are, damage is too high
the players caught afk macro to farm or level got banned
so far all who i got to observe in game and contact responded.

all the best to everyone.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
anyway in any case, people can not bot on the top end maps where the end game items are or end game books are, damage is too high
the players caught afk macro to farm or level got banned
so far all who i got to observe in game and contact responded.

all the best to everyone.

I was the highest level ingame, played your server from the start and over the last few weeks the botting has got worse. People wait untill your offline , then they bot - irrespective of 'not being able to bot in higher areas', its still very profitable for them to gain a couple of hundred percent.

IZI was banned, yet the same video evidence was provided for Tanga, and he remained ingame.

I sent all my equipment to low level players and deleted my chars - i wont ever play here as you are unable to monitor your server correctly.

Its quite easy to setup pulover and let it run whilst you watch tele or whatever else, its quite obvious to tell who's using, when people are hitting thin air with shift held down and then RT'ing every 20seconds or so, leaving mobs behind etc

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Its quite easy to setup pulover and let it run whilst you watch tele or whatever else, its quite obvious to tell who's using, when people are hitting thin air with shift held down and then RT'ing every 20seconds or so, leaving mobs behind etc

Any standard gaming keyboard can do this lol.

I do this when i'm eating dinner or something, as long as i'm at my keyboard you can't do anything. It's macro'ing, the game is pretty basic and you can't do anything about it lol.

If however i was running 30 clients, for 30 characters and doing it all whilst playing a 31st character then you may have some grounds as it would require a bit more than a macro to do it on 1 machine lol.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I was the highest level ingame, played your server from the start and over the last few weeks the botting has got worse. People wait untill your offline , then they bot - irrespective of 'not being able to bot in higher areas', its still very profitable for them to gain a couple of hundred percent.

IZI was banned, yet the same video evidence was provided for Tanga, and he remained ingame.

I sent all my equipment to low level players and deleted my chars - i wont ever play here as you are unable to monitor your server correctly.

I do all of this whilst playing mir... All without any bot/macro.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Any standard gaming keyboard can do this lol.

I do this when i'm eating dinner or something, as long as i'm at my keyboard you can't do anything. It's macro'ing, the game is pretty basic and you can't do anything about it lol.

If however i was running 30 clients, for 30 characters and doing it all whilst playing a 31st character then you may have some grounds as it would require a bit more than a macro to do it on 1 machine lol.

No, these people are not actually at the keys lol, they do it when they go to sleep to gain some % / frags

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
~ fixed elemental hurricane drop locations on next patch
~ rebirth 10% pvp damage replaced by 20% hp increase
~ added 2 new tao skills
~ added 1 new assassin skill

~ fixed a bug with mass orb/trinket to cube conversion ( blue trinket was bugged only ) also updated the description to make sense what it does.
~ added the new tao / assassin skills to drop in same areas as the other books do.
~ Added 20% exp to StormCaller The Sky Blade, Lifebinder The ancient Healer and Crescent Moon Cry of the Fallen - if it was a mistake contact me to fix it
~ KR rooms mob kill opening requirements lowered even further as suggested...
~ special rings stats adjusted ( loop of protect,tele,rev,invi,para etc)
MonsterDamage 5
CriticalChance 1

this patch has been added today guys, enjoy, the new tao skills and assassin are all awesome <3

enjoy

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
Wow, i will try Bichon Cave 1 😛
Able to see Them in skillbook?
Yeah you can see them on E window
also they drop in the new areas not in old, except doom claw, maybe sumerian and other subs / bosses drop it.
find out your self ^_^ might be more interesting

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
~ server online
~ fixed tao book to be a book not a dark stone
~ fixed orbs / trinket conversion NPC hopefully this time for good

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
fixed bug with items not stacking
please report on discord if you encounter it again

best regards all

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I woke up this monday, drank the coffee and got that justice vibe.
Having that "many staff" from FlyFF over there, i really doubt it was a player and not a puppet of yours doing that +30/40 strike just to overlaps Zircon on ranks.

But i guess you admitting now by altering UC on FlyFF theres no doubt you will do the same here.

EDIT : oh, so you throw LCD now under the buss?
LCD its just your employee, you should get a grip, you are managing the server, not him.

Peace out bro, play fair like all we do ;)

I think a special team of investigation from LOMCN should monitor my activity to be certain i do not do some thing wrong, before weaving the ban hammer over my head
Zed might be right to fear my i donno what
so having a team from LOMCN around me might bright up my path ^_^

sorry for the trouble caused everyone <3

Many members and staff here give up time and expertise willingly to support the community out of their own kindness as you do with your server. Please respect this... there is no person or team dedicated to investigating such allegations.

In future if you want to make such an allegation please PM one of the LOMCN team directly and we will deal with it.

I'd appreciate @zedina you stop using Hells advert to trash talk. I have to admit that Hells has had a lot of controversey on the forums as of lately but this is not a reason to taunt or post trash in his advert. This is my first and final verbal warning to you. The thread will be cleaned and any further trash talk will result in infractions.

If it is the case that Hells is faking his usercount then we will find out and deal with it accordingly. I'm sure all owners are aware of the risks if this is found out to be the case.
Post automatically merged:

Advert has been cleansed of posts which I deemed unsuited for the advert.

Last edited:

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
cool server, but full of bots that dont get punished.

people using macro creating programs like pulover to fully automate play from like 1am in the morning

you throw shits on server after you benefit and enjoy it lol. Even the person "koreajun" you give your all items is botters

peszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2012
it would be great if reb would also add 20% of tao pet's hp

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
thank you, we will surely take into consideration any suggestions voted on at our discord suggestion section, please post some there.
future patch will bring a new assassin skill and drop fixes for new books plus much more

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Why not just make it so low level mobs give much less EXP or even 0? That will fix the bot issue as they can't farm high mobs with a simple macro.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
25/03/2019 Patch Notes
~ added assassin skill Sword of Vengeance
~ new book drops fixed ( set was 10 parts now )
~ AT spawns / respawn delays adjusted to higher spawns / lower respawn wait time.
~ rebirth hp changed to 5% per rebirth from 20%
~ massacre damage adjusted let us know if needs further improvements
~ tele ring cooldown lowered to 30 seconds
~ clear ring effect added - because of the fact mobs have high cooleye in database it might not work as you might expect, i will lower the monsters cooleye on of the next patches.