Release Interface Parts & Elements

smoochy boys on tour

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
got a few bits to work on but im hoping there are some gems in the whole package :D

so far ive done my char and inv dialogs, i really like it, so gritty and dirty, reminds me of diablo

View attachment 24200

Not sure how i feel.

I really like it...But, I dont like how the items are layed out in the F10 Screen?, Like 2x braces on top of each other.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Not sure how i feel.

I really like it...But, I dont like how the items are layed out in the F10 Screen?, Like 2x braces on top of each other.
yeah i was undecided at first, as i liked them left side right side, matching sets then was on the right. tbh its all changable pretty easily, i do like the original left right rings, but since i removed all the fishing items from the fishing rod i have 4 slots i need to encompass somehow, i dont want to revert them back to the fishing rod...

ill look into it more though as the more i look at it after reading your post the more i want left and right sides lol
Post automatically merged:

1601543423510.png

spells dialog with some new spell icons done

stats page done
1601543444728.png

just waiting to see what other goodies breezers kindly offered to give me :D

i agreed with you @NightScare

changed it ^^

1601548774424.png

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
yeah i was undecided at first, as i liked them left side right side, matching sets then was on the right. tbh its all changable pretty easily, i do like the original left right rings, but since i removed all the fishing items from the fishing rod i have 4 slots i need to encompass somehow, i dont want to revert them back to the fishing rod...

ill look into it more though as the more i look at it after reading your post the more i want left and right sides lol

View attachment 24201

spells dialog with some new spell icons done

stats page done
View attachment 24202

just waiting to see what other goodies breezers kindly offered to give me :D

i agreed with you @NightScare

changed it ^^

View attachment 24203

Much better.

Actually looks sexy as ****.