hmmmm

Join Discord

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Is it possible to make a server , but block certain countries from accessing it ?
am looking to make a mir server but ONLY for uk or english speaking players , the reason i ask is that i have noticed that most mir servers end up getting ruined by the roms , so in making it for the english speaking only , it might actually work lol

What if a romanian living outside romania (or one using a VPN) decides to take down your English server only?

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
yeah need an invite code (guess people can get them some how) ( so my mate said )

You can generate a code by being VIP however they indeed nullified any invitation code.
So in the end you can get a invitation code however it wont work.

Reactions: Martyn

Taurus

LOMCN Member
Jun 25, 2020
Is it possible to make a server , but block certain countries from accessing it ?
am looking to make a mir server but ONLY for uk or english speaking players , the reason i ask is that i have noticed that most mir servers end up getting ruined by the roms , so in making it for the english speaking only , it might actually work lol
Can you explain to us how ROM ruined most servers? I played with rom and many nationalities and i didn't see that ruining the servers is caused by rom :)

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Seen quite a few guilds with players mostly speaking Romanian just lately, more than I noticed before. Spoke to quite a few that play on the server i'm currently on and they are from Moldova. The more players on a server the better.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I have played with various different people from Romanian Egyptian , Chinese , English , and probly 80% of the eu and never find its one country. If you are a **** you are a c u n t no matter were you are from or what skin colour. Can`t just ban people`s region just because they are born in or from that region, cause of a select few who want to exploit or be dicks.

Reactions: 3gena and LuckyDip

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm sure if any server is caught with a system like that in place it would be torn a new a hole from the community. (Rightly so)
Racism is racism.
Imagine if you found a really good Mir server to play but you tried booting it up and it just say F off, you're from the west and we don't want (Insert offensive word here)
To be completely honest I think it would be awesome to work aside others from different countries and help make Mir more friendly for non English speakers.