IPTorrents

smoochy boys on tour

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Has anyone got a spare invite by any chance? used to be a member but not used it in a while and my account has been deleted due to inactivity.

Cheers.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Has anyone got a spare invite by any chance? used to be a member but not used it in a while and my account has been deleted due to inactivity.

Cheers.
I've got some invites for a different site with a great reputation. I joined in 2014 but it's been running a lot longer than that. I hardly use it nowadays but I have plenty spare invites if you want. Just drop me an inbox if needed.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
just members only, allot of content on there that's harder to get on public ones and always has seeds, typically stuff you'd expect to be safe as its a bit of a community.
Pretty much this.

The one I use is called Acid Lounge and isn't accessible to none members. As per other post it houses a lot of stuff you may struggle to find elsewhere but it has so far for the last 15 year or so went under the radar in relation to copyright. The people that run it are pretty smart and civvy when it comes to that sort of stuff. Again, its a big community of contributors so is typically completely safe in comparison to the public torrent sites.

Reactions: Martyn