Is CoD Worth it?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not played a CoD in years, and this one has kinda peaked my interest, is it worth a bash?

The 175GB of free space required made me lol (its not a problem, but jesus christ!)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
i did say on other post to give a bash worth it even if u just play 2v2s i dnt touch groundwar

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Games great

Maps are ****
Spawns are **** other than that it’s definitely worth it, best cod I seen since bo2 lol

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
The only cod il be getting stuck into comes with chips, a slice of lemon and the sweat from Ian Beals forehead

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
out of interest the 2 of you saying t his is the "best cod" what exactly are you basis that on?

in its current state, its a bag of **** not worth buying. I'd rather have my £60 back if the option was there.

Its a complete camp fest
-M41A or whatever is overpowered and only gun worth using
-you can hear footsteps from miles away which causing camping
-everyone camps
-people love camping
-you die in 1 bullet
-mini map is **** and a stupid change, to the point where they are now saying they will revert to standard COD
-kill streaks are overpowered and based only on kills, which again, causes camping
-guns are all unbalanced
-massive grind fest to get some half decent attachments on a gun

the list goes on.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
725 stopping power rounds lmfaoooooooo
Post automatically merged:

And yeah full of camping ****s

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ye that shotgun is stupid, will hopefully get nerfed along with the other OP bullshit when they do a weapon balance.

as it is right now, its 1 of the worse CODs up there with advanced warfare and infinite warfare. certainly wouldnt be saying its the best.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I was on the fence about getting it but yeah, I am not that bothered about it, plus I would probably buy it and not have the time to play it xD

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I havent played much of it last few days but if i have been 2v2s and yeah footsteps are shite and maps also sounds need sorting helicopter ect and other sounds just are ****ed tbh lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Dead silence is broke at the moment they are fixing it, thats why you can hear people from miles away.

Agree with mini map.

Don't like how they have dumbed down the maps either.

Spawns are strange, maybe one of worst PUB game's for a cod ever, terrible score streaks.

Seems good competitive though.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
out of interest the 2 of you saying t his is the "best cod" what exactly are you basis that on?

in its current state, its a bag of **** not worth buying. I'd rather have my £60 back if the option was there.

Its a complete camp fest
-M41A or whatever is overpowered and only gun worth using
-everyone camps
-people love camping
-you die in 1 bullet
-mini map is **** and a stupid change, to the point where they are now saying they will revert to standard COD
-kill streaks are overpowered and based only on kills, which again, causes camping
-guns are all unbalanced
-massive grind fest to get some half decent attachments on a gun

the list goes on.

Sounds like every CoD game...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Its a complete camp fest
-everyone camps
-people love camping
the list goes on.

Does it though?

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Pretty well whats been said, the game is trash imo. If you played older cods 1-4 and enjoyed them, your not going to enjoy what effectively feels like black ops 5 to me. Anything after COD4 is sneezewizz anyway. Sniping is way too easy as it has been since 4+ I can barely hear footsteps which is strange seeing as someone previously mentioned they were too loud. GroundWar is sars on toast, if i could get a refund.. i probably would and just stick to PUBG/CSGO.

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
When mw3 ended call of duty died lads

Saying that Bf1 is a let down compared to hardline/3/4

Bf hardline was mega under rated, best fps ive played since 4 player halo/golden eye

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Bf hardline was mega under rated, best fps ive played since 4 player halo/golden eye

Agree. Bo2 / MW3 really was the end of good Call of Dutys.

At least people aint flying around with jet packs anymore lol.

All BF are underrated imo, just the graphics it's worth having a gander, Bullet reg seem's great on BF too.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
That's the whole reason i play bf over cod
Idk if they've tweaked it over time but bullet drop on BF made it a different game at the time.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Does it though?
Yes
-725 shotgun is madly overpowered, its like a sniper from all ranges. it just got "nerfed" but still crazy
-sprint out time to fire is ****, so forces everyone to either camp or walk around with sights up
-connection is terrible, die before you even get a chance to fire
-massive issues with field of view... on your screen you are behind a wall, on the enemy team he can basically see 3/4 of your body, inc your eyes... you think your safe, then you die.

they are apparently fixing stuff with patches, not tried this latest one that was meant to rebalance and fix stuff though

ye i really liked BF hardline thought it was 1 of the better BFs.
black ops 3 and ww2 were decent
blackops4 was also pretty good, but then that might just have been because of blackout and i was really enjoying the battleground genre and they did it so much better than PUBG. multi was a bit **** tbh