Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
still got italy to conquer in the final but its looking more likely now

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
southgate out asap bottled it again got lucky all tournament. forgets he has 5 subs. then lets 2 ******* retards do stupid ******* run up after playing 30 ******* seconds.

no ifs ands or buts get ******* rid of him NOW ******* clueless ******* chimp still massive steps to be taken before the world cup faster he is gone the better

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
southgate out asap bottled it again got lucky all tournament. forgets he has 5 subs. then lets 2 ******* retards do stupid ******* run up after playing 30 ******* seconds.

no ifs ands or buts get ******* rid of him NOW ******* clueless ******* chimp still massive steps to be taken before the world cup faster he is gone the better
First of all.. Wow.

He took us to our first final since 66.
We lost on penalties which translates to a coin toss (imo)

World Cup next year will be an excellent way for him to again prove his worth. My only gripe with him was his shoot out squad. Tho I can't help but think that due to his past, it may have been a show of hands.
He did well. England did well. We lost the coin toss in the end

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I was gutted til I see the fans stampede over the security women’s faces to rush out the stadium, the state of the streets, bombarding families in their cars try to go places.

Pickford is quality tho. Really enjoyed watching him and his efforts 👍🏻

Reactions: mistodon

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
First of all.. Wow.

He took us to our first final since 66.
We lost on penalties which translates to a coin toss (imo)

World Cup next year will be an excellent way for him to again prove his worth. My only gripe with him was his shoot out squad. Tho I can't help but think that due to his past, it may have been a show of hands.
He did well. England did well. We lost the coin toss in the end
He got lucky for gods sake.... Anybody can set up a team to counter other teams with months of prep. He lacks the bottle to make changes. 5 subs in the 90 for god sake and he makes 2 changes while were getting **** on all 2nd half he literally has no plan B......... my nan could have taken that team to the final for god sake.

We have the best attacking talent in europe and where changing the way we play to scrap 1-0 wins. We should be making others change to stop us its embarrassing. far far far to negative all round.

Penalty's are never a coin toss and yet again Southgate ****ed up big time with his subs bringing 2 takers on in the 120th min. its inexcusable its embarrassing its pathetic.

will be the same next year go 1-0 up sit back knock it long hope we hold out for 70mins or get a lucky break away. it works against the teams out side the top 10. but we play any of the big boys and we get shown up. we have 20 year old kids sitting on the bench begging for the chance to run at 35 year old men and he brings on the ******* crab that is henderson

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
We sat way too deep in the second half, clearly a defensive strategy by Southgate which cost us the game.
Grealish comes on and they hardly give him the ball, Sterling should have been subbed for Sancho at 60 mins.
We threw it away.
Southgate's had his run, now kick him out and let Steve Holland do it on his own.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Break the bank give pep what ever he wants for 2/4 years with his replacement as his number 2 to carry it on. Cant waste another generation of talent

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

He got lucky for gods sake.... Anybody can set up a team to counter other teams with months of prep. He lacks the bottle to make changes. 5 subs in the 90 for god sake and he makes 2 changes while were getting **** on all 2nd half he literally has no plan B......... my nan could have taken that team to the final for god sake.

We have the best attacking talent in europe and where changing the way we play to scrap 1-0 wins. We should be making others change to stop us its embarrassing. far far far to negative all round.

Penalty's are never a coin toss and yet again Southgate ****ed up big time with his subs bringing 2 takers on in the 120th min. its inexcusable its embarrassing its pathetic.

will be the same next year go 1-0 up sit back knock it long hope we hold out for 70mins or get a lucky break away. it works against the teams out side the top 10. but we play any of the big boys and we get shown up. we have 20 year old kids sitting on the bench begging for the chance to run at 35 year old men and he brings on the ******* crab that is henderson

Please have a vasectomy so you can't reproduce.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
What's wrong with an Alan Shearer thumping swerve into one of the sides, feel sorry for you guys being forced to watch whatever theatrics come....before the ball is kicked. Glad this team of image > quality didn't succeed anyway, the media would of spinned it as the best team/players of all time like a bunch of cucks.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
The Alan shearer smash it in a corner, doesn't have the Instagram highlight reel effect that the utd players so desperately love 🙈 Rashford was always missing that peno with such a farcical approach.