Jewish Joke (Non-Offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
you do realise the jewish deserve to be discrimated against? the whole hitler **** about the jew getting put in concetration camps...the jews hate every other ethnic minority/majority and have done for centuries.

Perhaps if some of you kiddies read up on things you might not talk so much sh!t.

maybe not be 100% correct, but i know most of its fact.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
How the hell can she send a letter if she's blind?

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
As soon as Jews are persecuted, people cry about it. I'm not saying it was right or wrong or whatever, its just interesting to see that people will cry about the Holocaust for years to come...yet the Palestinians will keep being destroyed....the Venezualans and Africans will continue their civil wars where people are sh!t scared to do anything..

Does anyone even know that there is a civil war in Venezuela right now? It's not profitable for news stations to report it; Iraq is alot more profitable. So you don't know that loads of people died/are dieing/will die.

If people stopped moaning about past horrors, that were bad yes...and opened their eyes to sh!t happening right infront of out faces right now....well, who knows..

What What What

FUTURA said:
As soon as Jews are persecuted, people cry about it. I'm not saying it was right or wrong or whatever, its just interesting to see that people will cry about the Holocaust for years to come...yet the Palestinians will keep being destroyed....the Venezualans and Africans will continue their civil wars where people are sh!t scared to do anything..

Does anyone even know that there is a civil war in Venezuela right now? It's not profitable for news stations to report it; Iraq is alot more profitable. So you don't know that loads of people died/are dieing/will die.

If people stopped moaning about past horrors, that were bad yes...and opened their eyes to sh!t happening right infront of out faces right now....well, who knows..

Exactly.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
What What What said:
Cmon, millions die every year from hunger, which the world's governments keep in place with massive debts that don't even belong to those paying it off.

Then there's AIDS, killing 4 million annually which massive pharmacuticals have treatment for, but refuse to allow anyone else to produce at affordable prices because THEY want to make a buck, quite a death sentence that one.

Yes people die every year from hunger, which some may say is an indirect result of their government.

Yes, every year people die from AIDS, an uncurable DISEASE.

So, please, tell me, why are you naming other things to try lessen sympathy for the intentional attempt to brutally murder an entire race? Of course those things like world hunger and such deserve sympathy, but I don't see how that correlates into the discussion... maybe because it doesn't.

EDIT

you do realise the jewish deserve to be discrimated against? the whole hitler **** about the jew getting put in concetration camps...the jews hate every other ethnic minority/majority and have done for centuries.

Perhaps if some of you kiddies read up on things you might not talk so much sh!t.

maybe not be 100% correct, but i know most of its fact

Well first of all, NO ONE deserves to be discriminated against when your talking about an entire race.

As for them hating every other ethnicity... umm... where are you getting this?

I would love to check these supposed 'facts' against mine.

First, for the palestinians. Do you think Israel just bombs them for the heck of it? Uhhh... no.

Imagine the UK being bombed every week. Imagine being afraid to go in some public places for fear of dying from a homicide attack (that's right, homicide, not suicide, I am not giving any sympathy to anyone who goes out and kills himself while in the process of killing women and children.). Imagine when you go on a field trip that armed guards must travel with you everywhere you go, to protect you from someone blowing you up or shooting you. Imagine traveling down roads and having to stop at government checkpoints all the time, to protect you against terrorists. Do you know that the palestinians teach to die for allah is a great redemption? Yes, if you go blow up Israeli's then you are a great follower of allah. So excuse the Jews if they have some anamocity towards the people that are killing them in the shadows.

As for civil wars other places, there shoud be sympathy and world awareness, no doubt. Whether there is or not should not deter anything relating to the holocaust. Ovens, gas chambers, concentration camps, 3 starved grown men weighing 70lb sleeping in one bunk half the size of your bed, who could not sympathise?

As for people moaning, I have never seen a thread with the intention of bringing sympathy for the Jews. What have I seen? The backlash against those who make racist sick jokes about something they know nothing about.

Damn right I will give them sympathy when someone says some cruel joke, but I don't go around leaving PS Sympathise for the Jews at the end of my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.