Jiaolong - Dragon Chronicles

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
jiaolong-small.png
[CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT]

NO SPAM - TALK ABOUT SERVER ONLY

The server will be based on King3G files, medium rate (Custom EXP in areas).

I'm currently using several sets of Envir from various servers, so you will see a lot in the server you have seen on others, as well as re-developed scripts to suit the server. All standard features will be ingame, All Shops, Store, Lottery & refine. There will also be other features, such as the advanced refine, de-level, rebirth & Titles.

I will be adding in item sets for various things, such as rebirth kits, guild kits, wall kits and much more.

As well as the standard maps and hunting grounds, I will be re-developing some of the maps for various other areas. Guild maps will be added, so you can purchase your own guild hunting area.

Group hunting will be encouraged, with various areas only accessible in a group and group specific quests.

The server will be fully PvP & PK, however PK'ing does have harsh penalties (these can be shortened, by obtaining specific items)

I'm also after input from the community, on the sort of things that you would like in the server. So please use this thread to let me know, if you want to work on the server with me then please pm me.

This server is still being worked on, just a lot of issues that means the server is going to take far longer than I first thought.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Good luck, kings is hard to maintain because of the integrated bugs. Will be nice to see what actually happens.
I'll probably download it and give it a little go.

Can you expand on the server a little more?
E.g:
1. Skills that won't be ingame? (traditionally a select few that are buggy e.g. GreatMagicShield, MutualHealing etc.)
2. Further explanation to systems? (gamepoints, ********s etc)
3. Kinds of stats on items (e.g. high meaning basic kits have like 25-25 stats or low meaning kits start from 0-1 and slowly progress up)
4. CaveTeleport/Running?
5. How many mounts?? 3, 4 or 5
6. HorseArmours avaliable?
7. Any new features or same old Kings files?

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
All skills will be ingame, with adjustments being made to the higher level skills in order to make them more functional. All equipment above standard, will have various stats, however you will need to hunt for these in order to find out their worth.

There will be a few systems in place, I will detail some of these as the server develops, others you will have to use in order to see what they do.

There are 5 mounts currently ingame, White/Red/Black horse with purchasable armour and then 2 mounts (These are rare) that require quest completion to obtain.

You will be running, as no CT will be provided.

Everything else will come in time, as the server is developed.

Just having a bit of an issue at the moment, cracking server.

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
any eta ? % ready ? Post something please :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
No ETA as yet, most of the work done puts the server at about 70% complete. However I am having an issue with "One" of the servers not cracking, it's not a big deal as I do have another one if this one doesn't work. It would have been ideal for this one to work though, as it's more beefy than the other one. I just need to test the hardware against another version of OS, as it doesn't like 32bit OS. Though issue maybe hardware incompatibility, I'll know this once I've used 64bit.

---------- Post Merged on 04-04-2014 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 31-03-2014 at 09:22 PM ----------

Update:

The server is now loading from our virtual server, so over the next week or so I will be working on getting the server online and in a playable format. Be aware though, that if you do play the server during development that the server will have a wipe once it goes beta. There will be rewards for those who do play alpha and help with fixing bugs and other stuff.

I will upload a client later today.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
At the moment not uploading a client, as currently having 2 step with the server on LAN.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
ill be more than happy to play this during any stage of beta to help progress the server if that is what you are looking for! not played mir3 in time has i have been waiting for something decent to arise :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Once I've sorted out the two step, I'll get the client uploaded then everyone can help out with sorting bugs.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
il give it a go bud, aslong as you provide more info!! lol

Starter level?
Level cap?
Low rate?
High Rate?
D
d0nations? (though hopefully not)

cheers

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Good luck with the server, hopefully the hacks 'bugs' in the king files won't put people off playing.
I will be interested to see how many people play after launch, watching this thread :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Rich if you have a spare 30 min, any chance you can take a look at the IP setup for server?

---------- Post Merged on 13-04-2014 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-04-2014 at 10:58 AM ----------

Updated first post, with a link to the website (This is currently being built, so bare with me)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
We are moving on the 2nd Of May and then again on the 20th May, I'm hoping to have the connection up and running by the 30th may at the latest it just depends on how quick we get into our second move. As owners don't leave until 12th May, so anytime between 12th and 30th. The server is ready for the first set of test to be done, so will be pretty much going straight online once the connection is up.

Zed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2014
Posting so I have a trace of this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.