Joe Calzaghe and Bernard Hopkins The Aftermath

Join Discord

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
Calzaghe kicked his ****ing ass dont care what u say hopkins is a pussy and that ref omfg first he wrecks hatons fight by not letting him get in close then lets hopkins hold for 50 % of each round

as Hopkin once said " I will never lose to a white man"

well **** u u retarded ****** u did now go home and cry

Calzaghe is a legend killer.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Must admitt i expected so much more from this fight.. But doesnt help being pissed watching it so i probably didnt notice half the stuff going on. Agreed about the ref though, its all about 'Pretty Boy Entertainment' though imo money money money.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Calzaghe kicked his ****ing ass dont care what u say hopkins is a pussy and that ref omfg first he wrecks hatons fight by not letting him get in close then lets hopkins hold for 50 % of each round

So which admin will deliver the perm ban?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he posted this just after the fight. i think he just got caught up in the moment thats all. wouldnt single him as a racist for that remark.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Doesnt warrant a perm ban.

An infraction has been given.

Btw, Hopkins saying "White boy" isnt racism, like Calzaghe saying "I aint getting beat by no black man".

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Doesnt warrant a perm ban.

An infraction has been given.

Btw, Hopkins saying "White boy" isnt racism, like Calzaghe saying "I aint getting beat by no black man".

If he did say that i reckon alot of black people would play the race card..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no saying "white man" on its own isnt. but saying "i aint getting beat by a white man" is sort of indicating that hes racist. in my thoughts anyhoo

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003

Calzaghe didnt kick "his ****ing ass", close match, Calzaghe got knocked down on first round although I didn't really see it as a knock down which was due to his physical damage of the punch but more of a punch and mis-balance.

BTW Hopkins ALLEGEDLY said " I will never lose to a white man"

LMFAO at the "low blow" claim by Hopkins

Calzaghe's next fight better be with Roy Jones, they both want a piece of each other, would be an amazing fight

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I agree that if it had have been calzaghe saying about black man then it would have gotten alot more than a few people grumbling.
As for the fight its looking more and more like the way footballs gone, all the players diving and crying foul, where did all the men go? then again i wouldn't like to find out the girl i was knocking off had Calzaghe as a father.