Judgement

kazzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2004
Doorstep
This was a good server till that last event, that event was absolutely stupid how is a guild with only 2 lvl 40+'s only one has a para and noone has a pro surposed to take on a guild with 5 lvl 40+'s 2 with paras and 2 with pros. I woudnt complain if it was for fun but no its for Mega and i meen mega rares. That was just a excuse for Archon(lassis,Logon) to give his guild **** loads of rares.

Well i might quit...speaking for.
/JohnBarny
/Barny
/Andy
/BaDMoFo

Logon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2003
England
Schimmy said:
corrupt, i woulndt play judgement if i were u. sorry fugly but logon ruined it for ya

Wow so much bitterness I gave you all a warning 2 BES drops were up for grabs and asked who was up for it...Eventually you all said yes. YOU knew full well the strength of unstopps you could, yourselfs of stopped it by simply all saying...no.

it was also 11v5 40's granted the lvl range was not as great for you but it was no holds barred RT's pots the whole lot was allowed and just b/c Unstopps won you leave and call me corrupt.

Grow up you could of stopped the event but most ppl including you said you were up for it.

Theres a differance between loosing a Guild v Guild fight and being corrupt, you got the wrong end of the stick.

kazzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2004
Doorstep
no i sed no it isnt gonna be fair but then u wha gonna start so i thought might well try help.

Logon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2003
England
Raziel and all online members just got gifted 5 BES's to acct for 1 to each online member. Now you got more than unstopps happy now?

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
thats not the point. giving more to make equal your lack of judgement doesnt work. you shoulndt have given them anything because they didnt win the event but

1. i dont care about the event, theres in more ways than 1 that you could or are corrupt. weather ur corrupt or not, theres no reason for you to have a non-gm and a gm player online @ the same times.

and 2. its not the players job to start/stop the event. you, as a gm, need to make your own judgement if its a good event or not. not just throw something out there and hope it works.

as a gm, think before you do things. it may save the server