Just seen this idea

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Just seen a idea on items

When u pick up a item that's rare it has a pop up box or when you can put your mouse over a item on the floor it gives out the items details not just the name this helps viewing the item before you pick it up

Also good from distance you get the item info

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
I've also heard the idea where you absorb items automatically that's why I mentioned the pop up box for rare item

Would recommend this as a option in setting for solo hunting

And possibly a on the go selling merchant access so you don't have to drop when your bags full

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Just seen a idea on items

When u pick up a item that's rare it has a pop up box or when you can put your mouse over a item on the floor it gives out the items details not just the name this helps viewing the item before you pick it up

Also good from distance you get the item info
good idea but the problem is will make lot of lag when you try view the items info from floor

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not a bad idea

To anyone wanting to add this, make sure you make an option "Advanced Drop Info" On | Off
I'd also make it a keybind so it is better than hovering every item to generate all stats (say you hover an item and hold ALT it expands the item info)

Reactions: Martyn and Jev

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Or auto pick up gold sound cool
If you level in a easy gold drop cave woudnt have to pick up all the gold takes forever

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I like the idea of human like pets that you can possibly unlock at level 22, they'd be the same as the player and can be equipped with player items too. I'm thinking we can call them heros?

• Haha
  • Carrot
Reactions: jaffar99 and Jev