Release Korean Mir3 UI

Join Discord

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
you can rip the UI im not bothered, but to be honest i wouldnt ever use someone elses fully custom UI it just shows lack of creativity hence why i went down the road of getting a fully custom one built in the first place.

ZenX was custom too, but this didnt stopped him releasing it.

Now my UI is on Chinese market thanks to him.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
hes released a UI you arent using or ever going to use, and then you have said release everything anyway?

dont understand whats the problem?

also the original release UI is not easily compatible with the standard zircon files without lots of changes which 90% of people wont be bothered to do?

then further down he says "If it's a cleaner "buildable" UI you are after then that's something I have, although i doubt Zed and DJ would like that released."

hes then saying he has a zircon compatible one but isnt willing to released as he knew u wouldnt want it to..

then you say "release everything for ZenX"

so? whats going on?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
hes released a UI you arent using or ever going to use, and then you have said release everything anyway?

dont understand whats the problem?

also the original release UI is not easily compatible with the standard zircon files without lots of changes which 90% of people wont be bothered to do?

then further down he says "If it's a cleaner "buildable" UI you are after then that's something I have, although i doubt Zed and DJ would like that released."

hes then saying he has a zircon compatible one but isnt willing to released as he knew u wouldnt want it to..

then you say "release everything for ZenX"

so? whats going on?

Companion, market, inventory,character page,trade dialog, loginscene are all used by ZenX even now.
from the batch he released.

Indeed basic Zircon dont have a UI builder to match ZenX UI, but its about principle, he released a UI that not only HIM but all 3 (me him and DJ) wasted time over it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@Breezer if you didn’t get paid for anything sell it on / release it

He can sell/release the UIs he made for ZenX, you can see how "complete" they are.
What bothered me was inactive months before ZenX opening, i even asked Tai about some help with the banners which he kindly Provided.
But dont act cocky saying **** about me on back by not paying him for inactivity and uncompleted stuff.

also dont try make me look bad when i trust some one with ALL POWER over a DISCORD server of a Mir3 Server that had 200 users online and 800+ discord members, which he DELETED the ADMIN CHANNEL where ALL THREE of US was THERE and WHERE ALL our IDEAS, CHANGESETS,LOGS,FILES been THERE.

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
Good luck getting into the files ;) . Unless your really good at breaking encryptions I doubt you will be able to get Valkyries.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You didn't pay for the Wemade Mir3 UI I made Zenx, and you're not using it, so why does it matter if it's on Chinese market ???

And I didn't spread any lies to Tai, the guy doesnt even wish me merry Christmas let alone take anything I say to him with credibility.

People just know what you're like.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The conversation derailed too much from the topic.
I tried to make something unique but apparently its hard to find a good designer that shall complete a task til end.

Feel free to release whatever you had from ZenX (even tho i think you already did that in private to your buddies)
Post automatically merged:

You didn't pay for the Wemade Mir3 UI I made Zenx, and you're not using it, so why does it matter if it's on Chinese market ???

And I didn't spread any lies to Tai, the guy doesnt even wish me merry Christmas let alone take anything I say to him with credibility.

People just know what you're like.

Pay for what? 3 uncompleted interfaces, months of inactivity from you and top of that deleting the chat we had all there? 2years of chats,logs,changesets,files?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sorry state of affairs for LOMCN when we have to properly encrypt our data from each other ><

No **** sherlock.
Just check Chinese markets doing macros/cheats programs for Zircon sources.

All you release here - one smart chinese is making cash over taobao :))

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
On this note, anyone point me in a direction or give pointers on UI design, I have a general knowledge of using PS/GIMP but its where to start (do people mainly RIP and splice?)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Again, I never actually expected you to pay and I was warned by people I've collaborated with in the past what you are like.

You changed my workflow so many times, when you moved to Zircon I just gave up and even then, i left you with a cleaner version to build on and like you said, you're using parts from my initial ZenX UI.

Not sure what your beef is tbh, I've done nothing but work my ass off for you, yeah the last few months I was inactive but only because you guys were evidently ghosting me out.

Just shut up now, you got what you needed out of me free of charge, move on.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
On this note, anyone point me in a direction or give pointers on UI design, I have a general knowledge of using PS/GIMP but its where to start (do people mainly RIP and splice?)

I use on my interface bits of UI, usually the border its auto generated while i chose 3 colours to match the general design

- txt boxes
- content boxes
- overall box
+ border

Feel free to take a look over ZenX UI, since chineses are doing money on taobao from my time, atleast LOMCN could use it.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I use on my interface bits of UI, usually the border its auto generated while i chose 3 colours to match the general design

- txt boxes
- content boxes
- overall box
+ border

Feel free to take a look over ZenX UI, since chineses are doing money on taobao from my time, atleast LOMCN could use it.

Yeah I am currently using Apocs GUI they put on here, but I would like to start working on a lot more custom GUI for any future projects or if TPR is still running when I eventually finish it.
I can put some good stuff together; but it tends to look quite amateur / rough around the edges)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Zed why can you never admit when you're in the wrong? >.<

Only person i know who will moan at free design work.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah I am currently using Apocs GUI they put on here, but I would like to start working on a lot more custom GUI for any future projects or if TPR is still running when I eventually finish it.
I can put some good stuff together; but it tends to look quite amateur / rough around the edges)

Thats why i use a limited pallete of colours and doing simplistic as i can.
I rather see a good sexy edge UI than some dragons misplaced and all that gibberish how Holley used to be.

unknown.png

Post automatically merged:

Zed why can you never admit when you're in the wrong? >.<

Only person i know who will moan at free design work.

Buddy its not about the free work.
Its about the unfinished product and about the claims regarding money and the backdoor speakings about me saying i ignored him which he stood 3months on our admin chat being innactive and later deleting it.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Buddy its not about the free work.
Its about the unfinished product and about the claims regarding money and the backdoor speakings about me saying i ignored him which he stood 3months on our admin chat being innactive and later deleting it.
designer chat* not admin chat?

I don't know any designer that would work without any down payment, the only person here to be at a lost is Breezer.
design isn't like a 10 minute job... it can take weeks/months.. little things will take longest to get right...

I've spent weeks creating logo's for people, and I've even had some not pay, yet use them anyway? then a few years later sell the company inc all the branding I've done. Total ****s right?

yet you seem to be playing the victim card also? again going full of defence? unsure what you've actually lost?

also on the talk of obfuscation, which is utterly pointless if you use one that lists the name of it... Your Mir 3 Shadow program has already been coded to work with mir 2.

also, why obfuscate an open source project and make it your "own"?? not giving back is one of shittest thing to do in this community. and probably why the Dev group is thining out.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
designer chat* not admin chat?

Designer chat was the only Admin group.
It was Designer Chat (where only me/DJ/Breezer was)
And it was/is Dev-Chat where Alpha testers and some other standing out players were (which was used to filter feedback and get good decissions regarding game)