Release Korean Mir3 UI

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Honestly not sure why hes complaining, hes using majority of the stuff I made anyways and I've not said a word until today.

Get over it Zed, and I didn't sit inactive for 3 months, I constantly told you I was working or spending time with family and to be honest, with a buildable UI , what was there to design? You made it obvious to me that i was no longer needed.

I even adjusted the windows you wanted and cleaned the buildable Zircon UI (the parts that mattered).
Post automatically merged:

Designer chat was the only Admin group.
It was Designer Chat (where only me/DJ/Breezer was)
And it was/is Dev-Chat where Alpha testers and some other standing out players were (which was used to filter feedback and get good decissions regarding game)

That's a crock of ****, it was mainly me uploading image after image of my experimental adjustments , mainly spells. I doubt losing 2 years of my spam messaging images was a big loss considering I uploaded all the files to mega, and left them there for you.

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
Sorry state of affairs for LOMCN when we have to properly encrypt our data from each other ><
I was looking at encryptions for the packets to try and stop cheaters/botters anyway.
Even looking at mobile authentication due to people hosting servers to copy peoples account details to use on other servers

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I was looking at encryptions for the packets to try and stop cheaters/botters anyway.
Even looking at mobile authentication due to people hosting servers to copy peoples account details to use on other servers

You cant stop botters.
Cheats for what? holley had cheats because the creators of holley decided to create the cheat itself.
Same for King3G with the prebuilt cheat menu.

Or the cheat that person from Mir3USA built and spammed all discords with it ?

ZenX is the most encrypted Mir3 and the attackers still put us down during SabukWar

unknown.png

Last edited:

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
You cant stop botters.
Cheats for what? holley had cheats because the creators of holley decided to create the cheat itself.
Same for King3G with the prebuilt cheat menu.

Or the cheat that person from Mir3USA built and spammed all discords with it ?
I was referring to botters being cheaters. And you can, for example to detect a speedhack all you need to do is analyse the distance someone has moved per frame or within a period of time

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I was referring to botters being cheaters. And you can, for example to detect a speedhack all you need to do is analyse the distance someone has moved per frame or within a period of time

If you want to crash that many time like Apocalypse, then go ahead.. thats not the solution.
Apocalypse had TONS and TONS of logs which DIDNT stopped the Rudolf speed hack or that was on Valkyrie?

NOT throwing **** to Valkyrie or Apocalypse by this reply

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
If you want to crash that many time like Apocalypse, then go ahead.. thats not the solution.
Apocalypse had TONS and TONS of logs which DIDNT stopped the Rudolf speed hack or that was on Valkyrie?
if Apocalypse crashed so much because of a speedhack detection then there was something seriously wrong with it. I don't remember Valk V1 having speedhack detection. @LOMValkyrie , did we have it? I don't remember it?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if Apocalypse crashed so much because of a speedhack detection then there was something seriously wrong with it. I don't remember Valk V1 having speedhack detection. @LOMValkyrie , did we have it? I don't remember it?

The sum up of the discussion is that you can add any gimmick you want to protect server against cheats,ddoes,packet hangs.

The only one who gets affected its the CPU because of server.exe due all the logs,protections,checks you add.

Unless you coded multithreading which i doubt any one did this beside Easymode.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Well, it is time to venture off in uncharted territory of GUI creation and design, you will probably all see the very early days of lightbringer return, with 101 questions as and when i start working on a new GUI haha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well, it is time to venture off in uncharted territory of GUI creation and design, you will probably all see the very early days of lightbringer return, with 101 questions as and when i start working on a new GUI haha

Good luck, feel free to use ZenX UI or pm me :)

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
The sum up of the discussion is that you can add any gimmick you want to protect server against cheats,ddoes,packet hangs.

The only one who gets affected its the CPU because of server.exe due all the logs,protections,checks you add.

Unless you coded multithreading which i doubt any one did this beside Easymode.

Do you know what multi threading is?
It's not even hard to do, you do however need to do it right in order to improve performance and reduce the bottleneck. In fact if you look in the original Crystal Files you will see multi threading.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Do you know what multi threading is?
It's not even hard to do, you do however need to do it right in order to improve performance and reduce the bottleneck. In fact if you look in the original Crystal Files you will see multi threading.

ZenX runs on multithread which allowed us use deep consumable systems : pig filter etc..

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Apoc crashed loads due to not stress testing properly, nothing at all todo with any Anti-Cheat/Botter system.. They probably wasn't expecting a 300 Average usercount lol + @thedeath did a pretty good job at helping the team with Crash's it was very stable toward mid-end game, jesus you're such a hater Zedina, going to insult any other Creators work?

Speed cheats aren't a problem to stop if you're really that worried about it just put a bounce back in if a player runs past a certain speed.. Botting isn't really a problem in Mir2 unless theres a broken mining system or something. If one of the Coders of LOMCN really wanted to make a server where you couldn't Bot / Cheat i'm sure a few could do it pretty easily, knowing you Zed you're probably egging somebody on todo it so you can steal it for Zen :\

Last edited:

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
no we didnt have mr rudolf on valk , also never bothered with cheat detection on v1.