Lancer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
What skills, as a lancer, should I invest and level up first?

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
After tier 4 you dont get much choice so get everything to tier 4 then deal with a new problem lol
Personally dont think it matters until the skills are tier 5 and get some extra stats, but that requires a specific rare skill tome per skill and is upto chance (or your bank account manager) =(

Possibly pick a blue skill and a green one, use the blue then the green straight after, has higher chance of Critical Hit, beyond that, sorry i cant be more helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
Probably the best advice for all classes starting out is..

Do the main story until you fail to complete a part.
then, goto missions and begin going through all the missions starting at ginko until its too hard. (accept 10 missions, not the repeatable ones, click automatic at top-right of missions page, grab lunch, call your mom (she misses you), arrive back and carry on)
then do the requests until they are too hard.
story...
missions...
requests...
rinse, repeat....

Most of the missions, requests, story all seem to give rewards that you need to get going. (and im 99% certain its done in a way so you get everything you need along the way so dont feel pressured to pay)

any specific questions, im a lancer, not a good one though lol but might be able help... /raine if you on EU11.

Upvote 0

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England

then, goto missions and begin going through all the missions starting at ginko until its too hard. (accept 10 missions, not the repeatable ones, click automatic at top-right of missions page, grab lunch, call your mom (she misses you), arrive back and carry on)
story...
missions...
requests...
rinse, repeat....

Most of the missions, requests, story all seem to give rewards that you need to get going. (and im 99% certain its done in a way so you get everything you need along the way so dont feel pressured to pay)

any specific questions, im a lancer, not a good one though lol but might be able help... /raine if you on EU11.

This. Nice lil bit of info there 👍🏻

Upvote 0

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

story...
missions...
requests...
rinse, repeat....

#
Yeah I should get back onto the story but its boring af xD

Upvote 0

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Woomas are kidnapping human women and turning them into female woomas to have sex with them!

Its a great story! Utter filth.
Are you calling me uttet filth!?¿ haha

Well I didn't read the story but ill recreate a character to go through it all, need the ins and outs of this plot line!

Upvote 0