Land Of Eternity 1.4 - 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Land Of Eternity 1.4 - 24/7 (Double EXP!!!)

heh here is a server for all you old school mir players!

The Land Of Eternity Mir Server 1.4
Server Name: Land Of Eternity Server IP: 66.165.122.230
ucs.php

> Thriving Game site and forums

> Updated armour files so that you can get things liek heaven armour and so on in game!!! Along with new weapon Files!

> Double EXP rate of normal 1.4 server client!!!!

> 24/7 uptime! No excuses! The server will always be up and is never going to shut down! I cant stress it enough. Its a server I use for college/gaming so its never ever gonna close. The server will die when i die. LOL!

> New mobs and NPC's

> Bichon is a 100% safe area to stop people from killing newbie players to the game (You have to admit it is unfair when u ask somone for help and get a axe in your head)

> You start off with a pick axe so you can mine some ore before buying a weapon and killing some monsters to level up.

> New starting town - Outside Bichon Dead Mine is the starting town. (A town has actually been built its not just a group of npc's, also contains gaurds)

> Complete new maps are being worked on.

> Gaurds added to the inside of bichon dead mine - It will be safe to mine inside bichon dead mine no matter what your level so long as you stay fairly near the entrance in sight of guards.

> Teleport service now only 1000 gold a teleport.

> Custom items - All custom items are balanced. No uber Items! There is also a red mage kit for level 22
- Red Mage Kit: (RedMageNeckie: Mc 0-3 Acc +4) (RedMageBrace: Mc 0-2 Acc +3)

> Loads of events - Such as the friday night event which will take place every friday night (Duh) - Fisrt event on friday, the prize will be a wommahorn and a goldbar!

> Most friendly and active Game masters ever! - game masters will not act stuck up or abuse their powers.

Hope to see you all in the game! - Delluseonist

PS: Quick thanks to leocrasher as if it wernt for her id never have my own mir server

Last edited:

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I hope you know how to prevent your server from being hacked and people using Mirlander and speed hacks.

Count me in thou, sounds like a good fun server. What is the exp rate? Im currently downloading it now :D

/Kadama

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
quick suggestion, block port 6000 before your databases get hacked

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
sounds alright good idea with the town outside the mines...its always a pain runnin there cause its close enough where you dont wanna RT and too far to get there really fast :-P very clever...as kadama asked wats the exp rate? imagine its pretty low seein as how u said to all old school mir players?

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
its normal rate :D thanks for posotive feedback and yes I have made it secure following leocrashers guide

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
soz had to take it down quickly to sort somming out will be back up soon sorry

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
shhhhh lol well if i need to do somming il do it at night when people... are sposed to be sleeping :s lol! I should of known better from the guys from lomcn just like me no one shall sleep!

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
kk should be back in about 10 - 15 mins sorry for inconvineance blame AOWC server hosting >_<

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Definately a server i recommend, been playing since lastnight and im currently lvl.9 woo go me! If your looking for a good server to play you should come here... Its different and unique due to no other 1.4's online.

Come join in the fun!

/Kadama

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
rampage i created a server thats normal exp rate because people have forgotten what its like to play mir now. Every one expects decent equipment and high levels when they join i think fast leveling takes the fun out of the community and the game. however I am increasing exp slightly tough I will probably double it.

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
rampage i created a server thats normal exp rate because people have forgotten what its like to play mir now. Every one expects decent equipment and high levels when they join i think fast leveling takes the fun out of the community and the game. however I am increasing exp slightly tough I will probably double it.

Ok just finished making it double exp guuys! Now twice as fast to level! Hopefully will bring in more players!