Lands Of Utopia [Mir2 - Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I didnt want really to post or reply to any hate comment against my server because its impossible to change ppl mind.
They are calling my gs is pay2win, can u link me 1 server which has no gs?
Ur saying im corrupt and sell **** out, can u prove?
Ur saying im launching a server every 6 month, ur right but i never leave my old servers behind im trying my best to keep server up with active users utopia uc dropped to 10-15 then increased to 40 and im sure it gonne die once sapphire launch, am not launching same server same content im updating and launching with more new systems which never been in mir befor like nobility and pvp system and beat me for this can you link 1 gm active and updating server like me?
Anyway get rdy for my upcoming server 😂😈

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Reactions: zedina and theduke

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
@Jev u was happy playing wilddragon and u donated alot, you was going to play utopia if i didnt ban u from discord cause ur lier and creating fake chat 😉
Im expecting all that hate from u to me 👌
Im not gonne chat about spl1ff server but lets see what happens in 1 month from now 🧐

EDIT:
Not gonne chat and argue anymore for hate comments because im sure haters mind will never be changed 🖕

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
@Jev u was happy playing wilddragon and u donated alot, you was going to play utopia if i didnt ban u from discord cause ur lier and creating fake chat 😉
Im expecting all that hate from u to me 👌
Im not gonne chat about spl1ff server but lets see what happens in 1 month from now 🧐

EDIT:
Not gonne chat and argue anymore for hate comments because im sure haters mind will never be changed 🖕
Don't see how I was giving you "hate"

At the end of the day, I've shown an admin how you can edit discord messages WITHIN the app and not just through the use of a browser.
So your "evidence" is completely invalid,

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Don't see how I was giving you "hate"

At the end of the day, I've shown an admin how you can edit discord messages WITHIN the app and not just through the use of a browser.
So your "evidence" is completely invalid,

The app is a browser at the end of the day kekw

Reactions: Jev

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Coming soon... A 3Gena Production... A game created by other Developers, bought back after some hard work and released to the community for free.... slightly modded by me so i can charge you £10 to rent some pixels that some one else designed for a whole 7days . Play as two classes, a poor person that struggles day to day or play as a premium user and play as a GOD!!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I didnt want really to post or reply to any hate comment against my server because its impossible to change ppl mind.
They are calling my gs is pay2win, can u link me 1 server which has no gs?
Ur saying im corrupt and sell **** out, can u prove?
Ur saying im launching a server every 6 month, ur right but i never leave my old servers behind im trying my best to keep server up with active users utopia uc dropped to 10-15 then increased to 40 and im sure it gonne die once sapphire launch, am not launching same server same content im updating and launching with more new systems which never been in mir befor like nobility and pvp system and beat me for this can you link 1 gm active and updating server like me?
Anyway get rdy for my upcoming server 😂😈

I think the big issue on servers pay2win is item influencing (such as quality orbs) being purchasable for actual $ currency.
It means that people can fight harder with their wallets.
EXP Pots etc do give you a slight advantage, but its a temporary one and you need to use it optimally and generally doesn't influence markets and items.

With regards to selling stuff, IDK if people have proof, but every server owner gets accused of this; unless the people have proof, just ignore it and move on.

The fact you said: "im sure it gonne die once sapphire launch" means you don't believe in your own server; we always expected a drop in UC when a new server came out but put adequate reason to stay and return, people do come back.

Your nobility system was decent (hence why we wrote it in our source with some extra bits)

Came on this post to ask how your soft re-launch went?

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
@LightBringer I will answer you as ur not hater like others :)
QualityOrbs are in my GS for (Gold, GG) and they are also in drop files if ur really playing u will find them easy from bossing or even mobs while leveling, Why they are in my GS ? gold sink option mainly.

I dont sell stuff (Skills, items etc..) in GS only the same as everyone else (Mounts, Torchs, Potions) and i have explained why Qorbs are in GS.

Im saying it gonne die cause it 100% will not only mine but watch out mir2 list servers once Sapphire launched.
Even befor sapphire launching can u tell me please many servers launched past 3 year ? I think around 20-30 server launched past 3 years.
Many of them are still running with active usercount? (NONE)
Wasnt u believing in Oddysse? why it went to 0 UC ? what about ur 1st server "Cannot rem name" why it dead? Im not saying ur bad mate, Your kind and i really like ur servers and ur good person in general mate. But im trying to prove my point (No server gonne stay longer than 6month).
I have tried my best in utopia nearlly changed everything in game was like re launch but what happend ? Usercount increased from 10-15 to 35-40

Enjoy nobility bro and get ready for my next idea it will be added in my upcoming server hope it get more attention than Duel system cause im shocked DuelSystem barely used in utopia although the big effort and test it took me but players didnt like it.

I have answerd ur last question in my explain why servers are dieing.

Last edited:

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
''upcoming server''

big sigh lol. you may aswell stick two fingers up to your current playerbase

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Oh I'm not judging anyone, trying to add a non bias opinion

TPR lasted over a year
Odyssey less so due to unforseen issues
Yet unnamed server is our last and will be up forever as I don't plan to do anymore

But when I had servers up, I didn't think ours was doomed, I just made sure I gave people reason to come back when the pop-up ones came and went

I love the idea of your duel system and surprised it wasn't used more, you on Discord ... wanna speak to you about that system:)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
People only hating on 3gena cause hes added what others cba to do. say what you want Plain basic servers. with a few QoL and people think they can slate others. because hes decided to add mobs do the libs. add maps. door placements. mob damage ect ect. by him self. His gameshop may be a little ott? but he can make changes so players can buy via gold. and if we are also going off stability His server had less downtime than many big servers with 300 uc. and again the uc issue was more the client flagging as a virus / racist branding him a cashcow when his gg shop wasn't much different from other servers open at the time. At the end of the day just because his work ethnic is different from others cant slate him just cause X person cannot be botherd to add new content items so try mock 3g for doing so.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
People only hating on 3gena cause hes added what others cba to do. say what you want Plain basic servers. with a few QoL and people think they can slate others. because hes decided to add mobs do the libs. add maps. door placements. mob damage ect ect. by him self. His gameshop may be a little ott? but he can make changes so players can buy via gold. and if we are also going off stability His server had less downtime than many big servers with 300 uc. and again the uc issue was more the client flagging as a virus / racist branding him a cashcow when his gg shop wasn't much different from other servers open at the time. At the end of the day just because his work ethnic is different from others cant slate him just cause X person cannot be botherd to add new content items so try mock 3g for doing so.

Stability of any server should be good when you are 6-7 revisions in.

Nothing against 3gena at all; I dont think people can log on his servers and be surprised what's in them, when he's had consistency in what he adds in his GS

I'm always against 'under the table' dealings but I dont think anyone has actually put forward a shred of evidence to back that up!

I do also think that there is a certain threshold of 'banter' between GMs in general; gotta have a thick skin when you run a server

Keggil

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 9, 2017
Man got my hopes up big time when i seen the name Utopia, unfortunately doesn't play like the one i remember. For what its worth, it was one of my favourite servers.
I remember speaking to the original server name owner Gezza a couple year back if he would make a 2nd one, which he said he was tinkering with it but had no real plans.
Im sure Gezza who made Utopia years ago doesn't care someone used the server name.. but what's stopping someone from calling a server Lands of Chronicles and then everyone else going around calling it Chronicles.

Bit disappointing to see this tbh.

Link to when this server name was used : https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/legend-of-mir-utopia-basic-low-rate-x3-c.97522/