Lands Of Utopia [Mir2 - Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I prefer to download the majority of the client beforehand since the auto-patching speed is never as good as downloading a rar from other sources in my experience.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
At max it would be 18.1 MB for the minimum required files. You including half your client with an autopatcher download :ROFLMAO:
Personally ran/ downloaded fine for me, don't really see a issue with it. Seem to be picking fault over minor issues here bud lol

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
At max it would be 18.1 MB for the minimum required files. You including half your client with an autopatcher download? :ROFLMAO:
Well if you really can notice the 700mb is nothing related to client its all a client issue fixs (NetFrameWork, DirectX, SlimDX) i made my best to fix any issue happening to run patcher
And no one mentioned this the file is 2 big except YOU :)

Reactions: ThePacifier

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
i lterally downloaded the autopatcher in 25seconds, and the game has now patched 3/4 in 3mins =/

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Tried to play server, loads great but the mouse pointer is like 4 steps to the right of where it should be so when i try to click exit on menu for example i have to put mouse way to the right of the X

Fix?

Reactions: DarkDevil1

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Tried to play server, loads great but the mouse pointer is like 4 steps to the right of where it should be so when i try to click exit on menu for example i have to put mouse way to the right of the X

Fix?
That might be a resolution issue on your end. What res are you using and what is your monitor set to ?

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

Fix?
alt + enter and alt enter it again to fix it

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
That might be a resolution issue on your end. What res are you using and what is your monitor set to ?
Yeah you were right, my monitor was set way too high res... ty for help

Reactions: Jev

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
What bugs me on this server is when you want to dump the whole item stack from your bag on floor, the confirming dialog has '0' and you need to type the items # or nothing gets dropped.

Is that some new crystal files default of is that so just on this server?

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn