Lands Of Utopia [Mir2 - Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
What bugs me is every crystal files I've played I'm unable to click creeps without unintentionally targeting another creep or walking downwards. I have to use two hands and hold shift to half moon on a warrior as it makes me want to smash my screen up out of frustration otherwise

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
moon mist needs looked into its really not good at all, and mostly misses even at level 75+

also Moonlight/ hiding taos spells are also trash and dont work in most areas.

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I mentioned about MM on disc, was banned. Puzzling approach to feedback. Seems like if you aren't singing praises you get silenced.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
I mentioned about MM on disc, was banned. Puzzling approach to feedback. Seems like if you aren't singing praises you get silenced.
i spoke to 3Gena last night apparently its changed on reboot from mob AC to DC or something idk, i guess we'll see

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
21-03-2022 Patch
-MoonMist missing hit fixed.
-MoonMist description changed to match the fix
-DarkBody reworked
-MeteorStrike, Blizzard effect fixed
-BlackDragon poison damage reduced
-AncientWoomaGuardian drop file reworked
-AncientWoomaTaurus drop file reworked
-ChallengeRift yimoogi replaced with ancientwoomataurus
-@Roll dice increased to 100
-GreenPoison stopped tagging bosses
-ZumaArchers in bdd hp reduced
-BladeStorm cooldown reduced 3secs

-SpeedBoots (Breaks if u die PVP,PVE) <<<<<<
Hope if i mentioned this enough.
torchlight from eternalflame is is extremely dimmed no brighter than candle in caves and killing my eyes :( am I the only one suffering? thanks

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Soo i got kicked out from discord and banned from discord for asking why are £15 mounts expires 😆

Attachments

• 9486A3AD-839A-4455-BE05-3B21DF9EC41F.png
    9486A3AD-839A-4455-BE05-3B21DF9EC41F.png
    534 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Jev

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Show Me The Money GIF

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Expiring mounts for £15? :ROFLMAO: ******* hell. Hopefully that's just an oversight on 3genas part because surely that can't be real

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
There should be another chart ingame showing GS cash contributors by rank depending on the amount.

Also a third chart that would level ranking of those who didn't contribute a penny/cent

Makes sense?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
It's about £50 a month to stay in pads/mount.. and they're so powerful that if you don't have them, your ****
@3gena Wiz, Tao and Warr getting *MORE* DPS skills in patch, Sins finally get a staple skill in SS.

How far behind will you let them fall? Look at ranks, theres hardly any active sins cause they suck so bad.

Literally no point playing anything but tao atm they destroy everything solo quickly.

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
It's about £50 a month to stay in pads/mount.. and they're so powerful that if you don't have them, your ****
@3gena Wiz, Tao and Warr getting *MORE* DPS skills in patch, Sins finally get a staple skill in SS.

How far behind will you let them fall? Look at ranks, theres hardly any active sins cause they suck so bad.

Literally no point playing anything but tao atm they destroy everything solo quickly.
If i gave u my discord id password u wont imagine many pms im geting TAO IS S H I T and then WIZARDS cry WIZ IS S H I T while warriors crying WAR IS S H I T AND DIE AND CANNOT HUNT
Sorry for the caps but this is what im geting everyday :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I can very well imagine. People are morons.

But you have the ability to test yourself.

Tao can solo every boss in the game easily and quickly.

Sins are supposed to be the pve gods, and they are really so far behind. I'm 87 in almost full flash gear with max slow, speed capped, with +3 agil on items, and I still struggle with a level 6 BoneLord....

Ps login gate still down, stuck at char select

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I can very well imagine. People are morons.

But you have the ability to test yourself.

Tao can solo every boss in the game easily and quickly.

Sins are supposed to be the pve gods, and they are really so far behind. I'm 87 in almost full flash gear with max slow, speed capped, with +3 agil on items, and I still struggle with a level 6 BoneLord....
Dont say im on full flash. Say im on full fresh flash items :) QualityOrb them get ur RiftBadge Hunt few sunpots and im sure u would solo 90% of game but not top end bosses.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Need to kill those bosses to get that kit though? Lol come on..

Iv spent last 3 days just spam farming cash on subs and buying my kit because I can't hunt it.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Soo i got kicked out from discord and banned from discord for asking why are £15 mounts expires 😆
What an absolute joke 🤣 when are people going to learn this guy is a complete and utter scammer and wants nothing more than to milk the **** out all these bord mir players, I'm so glad iv never given these money grab servers any time of day what so ever.