Lands Of Utopia [Mir2 - Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
there needs to be more than just fishing to allow people to obtain Awakening souls etc...

its currently impossible to get them unless you have an alt fisher to boost usercount, because 0 people sell them.

needs to be more than 1 way to get these as they are super important on kit upgrades,

Suggestion - add to bosses/subs and possibly random mob drop @3gena
Does this mean the real user count is probably about half of what it's showing on here haha?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Regardless of how hilarious this is to you, or the 3 spurious characters liking the post, the server is very healthy with new players starting all the time. There's 4 guilds at max member cap (20) always competing, with a handful of smaller guilds adding to a balanced economy.

Updates are regular and there's tonnes to do, pve and pvp.

Good work so far, keep it up 👍

Reactions: 3gena

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
Since the update and removal of old caves
and new starter cave was added

Cant find blade storm or other n00b items/book
lvl 74 with wooden sword stil and no blade storm lol

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Since the update and removal of old caves
and new starter cave was added

Cant find blade storm or other n00b items/book
lvl 74 with wooden sword stil and no blade storm lol
Added them now to drop files.
Items level 60 - level 75
Spells up to level 80

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
Meh popped on... looks like has nice content to be fair, could do with adding the starter level in advertisement. Not a big fan of starting out at lvl 50 and then also seeing the ptw gear.

Best of luck though, looked like a good bit of work went into it.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
played this, was all right.

up until moment realised was no TM.

Instantly logged out and uninstalled, it's 2022 dude, come on.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
commission agent took me to some market with stalls like the hero files? couldnt see any other NPC.

not sure why you would have market stalls if you have a TM though
tm takes like 20% market gives u full price and read below the button that says take me to the market it shows trustmerchant

Reactions: NightScare

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
Realized this was far different from Utopia server years ago... has this the same people making the server? or accidental name copy?

Should search name of server before creating it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Realized this was far different from Utopia server years ago... has this the same people making the server? or accidental name copy?

Should search name of server before creating it.
Isnt the same people

Reactions: nup72

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Regardless of how hilarious this is to you, or the 3 spurious characters liking the post, the server is very healthy with new players starting all the time. There's 4 guilds at max member cap (20) always competing, with a handful of smaller guilds adding to a balanced economy.

Updates are regular and there's tonnes to do, pve and pvp.

Good work so far, keep it up 👍
Aged like milk.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Bro this guys servers are just unplayable. No wonder why people recall payments on stuff like this. Look at your GG shop, jesus I can understand you wanting to make money. But just pure greed, that's why your servers die in a month.

• Wow
Reactions: Jev and 3gena

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Bro this guys servers are just unplayable. No wonder why people recall payments on stuff like this. Look at your GG shop, jesus I can understand you wanting to make money. But just pure greed, that's why your servers die in a month.
Pretty sure his days our numbered I can see him using a faux account for the next one. Everyone knows 3genas scummy

Reactions: Jev

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Most people knew what to expect seeing another 3gena server pop up. How anyone still donates to this guy is beyond me. But another 2 months down the line he will have another one ready to launch and people will donate again 🙈

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
The servers are always unique and fresh with plenty of content and active GM. He is always looking to improve and add content to keep his player base happy. Now nobody is going to do all this for free these things take time, a lot of time and time is money, no matter how you look at it..
I don't understand all the hate for his servers.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev and 3gena