Legend Of Mi2 Covid-19 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cydaman12

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 3, 2020
ive downloaded the new patcher got all the files but all i get is attempting to connect to server what seems to be the problem plz

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but wanted to give my opinion on this server before people waste their time. Played it for the first few weeks, was pretty much one of the highest wizzies and had probably top 3 MC. The server was great in terms of gameplay, had good content and bosses. Leveling wasn't ridic hard like other servers... However the usercount is where it is now because of one reason, one reason only. Gena being corrupt and selling items to players, has done it on other servers and did it here. Was getting stupid hunting and grinding, just to wake up to people like Hustler topping you in the leader board and getting items that nobody else had. He even got WhirlWind first and the spell one shot people. I personally never usually care when GM's sell things for irl cash, they put in the work so why not reap some financial reward for it. But Gena deceived his usercount, server had around 100 users and he just took **** too far, one thing to sell a few things here and there another to level people, was obvious when Hustler appeared twice at the top of the leaderboard because he had been levelled by gena then de-levelled. He will deny all this of course and say it's untrue, but I think Covids usercount speaks for itself. It went from a 80/100 usercount all the way down to 20/40. And if you ask anyone who played, they'll tell you exactly what I am. Great server, awful money grabbing GM. Short sighted, butchered what could have been a great server for a few quid. So before any of you waste your time to give it a try, I honestly wouldn't bother. Thank you.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
This post doesn’t really prove anything? Not saying it’s not true but it comes across a moan about 1 particular player.

The servers I’ve played when Hustler played he’s normally one of if not the highest.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this

I see these posts quite often - Might want to include facts + proof to back it up otherwise its hard to know how much is accurate. I.e. sounds like your solo player where Hustler could be group hunting.

As for user count - every server will get hit that way where starts with a big boom and drops off.

Not saying anything your saying isn't true just my two cents when i see posts like these.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Just to let you know on all Servers - Hustler will either pay someone to do his leveling until the char has caught up and take over OR Alex geeks it like mad himself at the start of the server (he also has people he plays with and duo/groups also).
Alex can/will buy items from other players for RL Cash so it could also be the fact others had had items drop and he just bid RL cash to these people and they sold to him outside of the normal Gold route (if someone offers you ££ for items why not i guess).

Again this is something that loads of people seem to do more often now ( loads of items on Old-Skool were sold for RL cash), whether you agree with it or not it happens a lot, i mean lets face it if you get a decent item and someone is willing to pay you a decent wedge for it most people will just sell it that way

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Last content upsate and reply from GM on their discord 26th July

Some users stating unable to connect.

Users above playing as late as Tuesday if they had the discord files. One on here are out of date.

If there is no replay or update in 24 hours ill lock and close

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200807-130445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-130445_Chrome.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20200807-130337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-130337_Chrome.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Last content upsate and reply from GM on their discord 26th July

Some users stating unable to connect.

Users above playing as late as Tuesday if they had the discord files. One on here are out of date.

If there is no replay or update in 24 hours ill lock and close
I was working on the server very well.
but i'm busy have doing work in real life because i will marry soon
I know that I am falling short in service.
circumstances but will be better in order to compensate
for what has passed from the problems
that I have gone through with the period
promise you will Server be much better that few coming days.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey 3gena,

Hope all is well and good luck with the wedding!

From my side I just need to know that the server is live and you are allowing people to connect as users have flagged unable to connect. Can you confirm this is fixed?

If not have you taken the server offline? If so when do you plan to restore service?

Thanks
Sean

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Hey 3gena,

Hope all is well and good luck with the wedding!

From my side I just need to know that the server is live and you are allowing people to connect as users have flagged unable to connect. Can you confirm this is fixed?

If not have you taken the server offline? If so when do you plan to restore service?

Thanks
Sean

its host side problem mate and it will be solved tonight once am home.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@3gena - Hey, Can you confirm server is up and users have the latest exe & able to connect?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread locked - 0 users online and users stating unable to connect.

GM - get in contact if status changes

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
you had done these events for ages now lol add new caves or just take down server lol

also patcher doesnt work still lol xD
There 4 page in game people still not enter page 3 so why i add new cave ?

Status
Not open for further replies.